Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after car overturns
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
A man was taken to hospital with serious injuries after a crash caused their car to overturn.
Police were called at 4:22pm on Monday, December 20, to Reepham Road in Horsford following reports of a single-vehicle crash.
Road closures were in place at the junction of Reepham Road and Drayton Lane and the junction of Holly Lane and Hall Lane while emergency services were at the scene.
Two ambulances, a rapid response car from the East Anglian Air Ambulance, and a senior paramedic in a support vehicle were also in attendance.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesman said: "Two adult men were transported to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further assessment and treatment."
The road was reopened at 7pm.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station thrown out
- 2 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 3 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 4 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 5 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 6 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 7 Superhero City fan vows 'months of abuse' will not stop him
- 8 Revealed: All the places you can fly to from Norwich Airport this year
- 9 WATCH: Inside abandoned static caravan left to rot in city suburb
- 10 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?