Car lands on its roof following crash on NDR
- Credit: submitted
A motorist escaped without any injuries after a car ended up on its roof on the Northern Distributor Road (NDR).
Police were called after a silver Kia Sportage car crashed before it flipped onto its roof on the A1270 Broadland Northway at Postwick, just off the A47 roundabout.
The crash happened just before 7.15am on Wednesday, December 23.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said no-one was trapped and the driver of the vehicle was uninjured.
The spokesman also confirmed that a breath test was carried out for alcohol following the crash but the test was negative.
The vehicle was recovered shortly before 8.50am.
- 1 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 4 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 5 Coronavirus outbreak at construction company working on County Hall
- 6 Fears planning shake-up will threaten Norwich city centre
- 7 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 8 Major city employer gives thousands of staff extra day of leave
- 9 Road safety concerns over school expansion plans
- 10 Plans for affordable flats for rough sleepers approved despite concerns