Bus diversions in Norwich due to road closure
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
People in Norwich have been warned of bus diversions due to a road closure in the city.
First has confirmed its red line buses will be diverted for the next three days due the closure of Kett's Hill.
The 23/23A will go via Riverside Road then over Mousehold Heath to Salhouse Road. Buses follow the normal route around Heartsease and return to the city via the ring road and Mousehold Heath.
Heartsease buses will not be able to call at The Heartsease roundabout area during the closure.
Red line 24/24A buses to Thorpe St Andrew will go along Thorpe Road and Harvey Lane to get to the Heartsease roundabout and then resume normal routes. Services will return to the city via Harvey Lane and Thorpe Road.
First has said there may be minor delays to services due to the diversions.
The road closure is due to work being done by Anglian Water.
- 1 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 2 'Fixer upper' lodge home goes up for sale near Norwich city centre
- 3 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
- 4 'Not our fault' - City man hits back on abandoned caravan after land dispute
- 5 Tourist slapped with £100 parking fine for cash machine stop
- 6 Burger off! Petition launched to scrap new McDonald's plan
- 7 Burglars smash way into Patisserie Valerie and nab cash
- 8 Battered bus shelter wrapped in police tape after delivery van smash
- 9 'Please help': Family's plea for support for superfan Lily's funeral
- 10 Walker furious as beauty spot 'ruined' by bush chopping