Bus diversions in Norwich due to road closure
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
People in Norwich have been warned of bus diversions due to a road closure in the city.
First has confirmed its red line buses will be diverted for the next three days due the closure of Kett's Hill.
The 23/23A will go via Riverside Road then over Mousehold Heath to Salhouse Road. Buses follow the normal route around Heartsease and return to the city via the ring road and Mousehold Heath.
Heartsease buses will not be able to call at The Heartsease roundabout area during the closure.
Red line 24/24A buses to Thorpe St Andrew will go along Thorpe Road and Harvey Lane to get to the Heartsease roundabout and then resume normal routes. Services will return to the city via Harvey Lane and Thorpe Road.
You may also want to watch:
First has said there may be minor delays to services due to the diversions.
The road closure is due to work being done by Anglian Water.
- 1 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 2 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 3 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 4 £250,000 of cannabis found in two cars on A11
- 5 Full list of Norwich Market stalls open or delivering during lockdown
- 6 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures
- 7 'Village would be worse without it' - Owner on plans for 17th century pub
- 8 Norwich man admits supplying drugs to small group of friends
- 9 Wine bar collapse costs council £70k after lease blunder
- 10 Met Office warns of snow at weekend