Bus diversions in Norwich due to road closure
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
People in Norwich have been warned of bus diversions due to a road closure in the city.
First has confirmed its red line buses will be diverted for the next three days due the closure of Kett's Hill.
The 23/23A will go via Riverside Road then over Mousehold Heath to Salhouse Road. Buses follow the normal route around Heartsease and return to the city via the ring road and Mousehold Heath.
Heartsease buses will not be able to call at The Heartsease roundabout area during the closure.
Red line 24/24A buses to Thorpe St Andrew will go along Thorpe Road and Harvey Lane to get to the Heartsease roundabout and then resume normal routes. Services will return to the city via Harvey Lane and Thorpe Road.
You may also want to watch:
First has said there may be minor delays to services due to the diversions.
The road closure is due to work being done by Anglian Water.
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 2 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 3 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 4 Long-suffering A11 drivers to benefit as 50-year-old road replaced
- 5 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957
- 6 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 7 Pet carer service's appeal to survive after Covid and faulty van struggles
- 8 Man due in court charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 9 Meat factory for sale for £1.2million earmarked for homes
- 10 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans