Bus diversions in Norwich due to road closure
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
People in Norwich have been warned of bus diversions due to a road closure in the city.
First has confirmed its red line buses will be diverted for the next three days due the closure of Kett's Hill.
The 23/23A will go via Riverside Road then over Mousehold Heath to Salhouse Road. Buses follow the normal route around Heartsease and return to the city via the ring road and Mousehold Heath.
Heartsease buses will not be able to call at The Heartsease roundabout area during the closure.
Red line 24/24A buses to Thorpe St Andrew will go along Thorpe Road and Harvey Lane to get to the Heartsease roundabout and then resume normal routes. Services will return to the city via Harvey Lane and Thorpe Road.
You may also want to watch:
First has said there may be minor delays to services due to the diversions.
The road closure is due to work being done by Anglian Water.
- 1 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 2 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 3 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 4 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 5 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
- 6 Man and woman found dead in home
- 7 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 8 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 9 £800k roadworks branded 'waste of time and effort'
- 10 Praise for city's welcoming spirit after 'phenomenal' Norwich Pride