Buses being diverted in Norwich due to emergency gas works
- Credit: Google
Bus routes are diverted this morning due to emergency gas works in a busy Norwich road.
First Bus has tweeted that its Pink Line service will be redirected to avoid the Wroxham Road closure near the Brickmakers roundabout.
The closure will begin at 9.15am this morning due to a gas leak. The closure is expected to last for four days until November 12.
All Pink Line buses will be diverted via Chartwell Road, Constitution Hill, North Walsham Road and Allen Lane.
Stops between the Brickmakers Arms and the police station on Wroxham Road will not be served during the road closure.
The road will be closed due while a gas leak is inspected.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Norwich cycle shop closes after 125 years in business
- 2 Fry Up Inspector reveals his favourite places for a roast dinner in Norwich
- 3 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 4 Road closed after BMW comes off the road in Mousehold Heath
- 5 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 6 City centre steak restaurant to DOUBLE in size thanks to move
- 7 Award-winning Norwich pub celebrates 30 years in style
- 8 How clothing boss got Norwich hooked on luxury
- 9 Crime hit street gives woman 'nightmares'
- 10 'Dog ramps' added as part of River Yare restoration project