Burst water main shuts two Norwich roads
- Credit: Google Streetview
A burst water main has forced the closure of two Norwich roads.
Peckover Road and Pettus Road , near Eaton Park, were closed off on Monday because of the problem at the junction where the roads meet.
The roads remained closed on Tuesday, with diversions in place.
It is not clear when they will reopen.
Konect Buses said the closures would mean its number 50 service would not be able to serve Peckover Road or Pettus Road.
You may also want to watch:
The 50 service runs between Mousehold Heath, the city centre, Newmarket Road and Eaton Park.
But the bus company tweeted that the road closures meant it would be diverted via Newmarket Road, Mile End Road, Colman Road, South Park Avenue, Bluebell Road, Norvic Drive, Rugge Drive, Norvic Drive and Newmarket Road back into the city.
- 1 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 2 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 3 New 24-hour McDonald's branch poised for green light
- 4 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 5 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 6 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 7 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 8 Crash between two cars left road partially closed
- 9 Coronavirus outbreak at construction company working on County Hall
- 10 Could free public transport rescue Norwich city centre?