Burst water main shuts two Norwich roads
- Credit: Google Streetview
A burst water main has forced the closure of two Norwich roads.
Peckover Road and Pettus Road , near Eaton Park, were closed off on Monday because of the problem at the junction where the roads meet.
The roads remained closed on Tuesday, with diversions in place.
It is not clear when they will reopen.
Konect Buses said the closures would mean its number 50 service would not be able to serve Peckover Road or Pettus Road.
The 50 service runs between Mousehold Heath, the city centre, Newmarket Road and Eaton Park.
But the bus company tweeted that the road closures meant it would be diverted via Newmarket Road, Mile End Road, Colman Road, South Park Avenue, Bluebell Road, Norvic Drive, Rugge Drive, Norvic Drive and Newmarket Road back into the city.
- 1 Most desirable places to live in Norwich according to estate agents
- 2 Sign of the times: After 187 years jeweller Winsor Bishop changes name
- 3 'You owe us!': Furious holidaymakers demand compo
- 4 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 5 WATCH: Taxi driver throws punch as narrow street causes aggro
- 6 Two neighbouring properties go up for sale - and they both need some TLC
- 7 Street food restaurant launches unlimited wings night
- 8 Cannabis factory discovered in Norwich home after police raid
- 9 Staff 'distraught' after sought-after nursery closes
- 10 Vehicles worth £50k stolen from Royal Norfolk Show