Burst water main shuts two Norwich roads
- Credit: Google Streetview
A burst water main has forced the closure of two Norwich roads.
Peckover Road and Pettus Road , near Eaton Park, were closed off on Monday because of the problem at the junction where the roads meet.
The roads remained closed on Tuesday, with diversions in place.
It is not clear when they will reopen.
Konect Buses said the closures would mean its number 50 service would not be able to serve Peckover Road or Pettus Road.
You may also want to watch:
The 50 service runs between Mousehold Heath, the city centre, Newmarket Road and Eaton Park.
But the bus company tweeted that the road closures meant it would be diverted via Newmarket Road, Mile End Road, Colman Road, South Park Avenue, Bluebell Road, Norvic Drive, Rugge Drive, Norvic Drive and Newmarket Road back into the city.
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Hot property Maddison adds up for City
- 3 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 4 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 5 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 6 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 7 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 8 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 9 Norwich bookshop named one of Britain's best
- 10 Farke on his contract situation at City