Burst water main shuts two Norwich roads
- Credit: Google Streetview
A burst water main has forced the closure of two Norwich roads.
Peckover Road and Pettus Road , near Eaton Park, were closed off on Monday because of the problem at the junction where the roads meet.
The roads remained closed on Tuesday, with diversions in place.
It is not clear when they will reopen.
Konect Buses said the closures would mean its number 50 service would not be able to serve Peckover Road or Pettus Road.
You may also want to watch:
The 50 service runs between Mousehold Heath, the city centre, Newmarket Road and Eaton Park.
But the bus company tweeted that the road closures meant it would be diverted via Newmarket Road, Mile End Road, Colman Road, South Park Avenue, Bluebell Road, Norvic Drive, Rugge Drive, Norvic Drive and Newmarket Road back into the city.
- 1 Norwich firm fined £1m over explosion which killed much-loved father
- 2 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 3 Man appears in court over Thorpe St Andrew murder
- 4 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 5 Man found in city flat named at inquest
- 6 Eyesore tags or street art? Artists on graffiti 'tagging' trend
- 7 ‘Now is NOT the time’: Bosses’ backlash over congestion charge idea
- 8 Hungry and helpless: Rough sleepers' fears ahead of harsh winter
- 9 Villagers' outrage as trees and hedges axed in ongoing battle
- 10 Driver dies in crash on A47