Delays on A47 due to broken down vehicle
- Credit: Archant
Drivers are facing delays on the A47 due to a broken down vehicle.
There are delays of more than 20 minutes on the A47 eastbound, between the A11 Thickthorn roundabout and the A140 Ipswich Road.
On the AA's live traffic map, it reports: "One lane closed and very slow traffic due to stalled vehicle on A47 Norwich Southern Bypass Eastbound between A11 (Thickthorn Roundabout) and A140 Ipswich Road.
"Lane one (of two) is closed near the junction with the A140."
The average speed is currently around five miles per hour.
Norfolk police said recovery is on route but it could take some time.
Sanders Coaches has confirmed that services from Norwich Bus Station will be approximately 30 minutes late.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 3 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 6 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 7 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 8 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
- 9 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 10 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later