Delays on A47 due to broken down vehicle
- Credit: Archant
Drivers are facing delays on the A47 due to a broken down vehicle.
There are delays of more than 20 minutes on the A47 eastbound, between the A11 Thickthorn roundabout and the A140 Ipswich Road.
On the AA's live traffic map, it reports: "One lane closed and very slow traffic due to stalled vehicle on A47 Norwich Southern Bypass Eastbound between A11 (Thickthorn Roundabout) and A140 Ipswich Road.
"Lane one (of two) is closed near the junction with the A140."
The average speed is currently around five miles per hour.
Norfolk police said recovery is on route but it could take some time.
Sanders Coaches has confirmed that services from Norwich Bus Station will be approximately 30 minutes late.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station thrown out
- 2 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 3 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 4 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 5 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 6 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 7 Superhero City fan vows 'months of abuse' will not stop him
- 8 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 9 WATCH: Inside abandoned static caravan left to rot in city suburb
- 10 Revealed: All the places you can fly to from Norwich Airport this year