City centre bus route resumes Monday
- Credit: Steve Adams
Another city centre bus service will resume next week to ensure workers and shoppers can travel directly into Norwich.
The 502 service between Harford and Sprowston Park and Ride sites will recommence on Monday, July 27, following the reopening of the 501 route last month.
Toilet facilities have also been reopened at the park and rides and at Norwich Bus Station.
Buses will start from 6.35am in the morning, running every 15 minutes Monday to Friday, and every 30 minutes on a Saturday.
Sunday buses will remain suspended until the autumn.
Passengers are encouraged to buy tickets in advance and wear face coverings on board unless exempt.
You may also want to watch:
In addition to social distancing passengers are encouraged to bring hand sanitiser to use before and after their journeys and wash hands frequently.
Postwick Park and Ride remains closed as it continues to be used as a coroanvirus testing centre.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 3 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 4 What 45,000 new homes will mean for our city
- 5 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 6 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 7 Impact of T-Rex trail revealed as sculptures leave city
- 8 Five of the most expensive properties for rent in Norwich
- 9 Man arrested after assaulting three police officers outside Popworld
- 10 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident