Norfolk morning traffic: A146 gas works and A47 delays continue
- Credit: Archant
Long queues have already formed on parts of the A47, A11 and A146 as drivers head into the city.
Roadworks on the A47 continue to cause delays, with waits of between 10 and 20 minutes currently on the Norwich Southern Bypass.
The entrance to the A47 westbound from the A140 roundabout at Harford Bridge is also closed to traffic, meaning an alternative route will be needed.
Traffic sensors also show a lot of build-up around Thickthorn and along the A11 Newmarket Road heading into Norwich.
The A147 inner ringroad also looks busy along Riverside Road and all the way back to St Crispins Road, in part due to the closure of Thorpe Road by the railway station.
You may also want to watch:
There are further delays on the A146 Loddon Road at Holverston, with two-way traffic lights in place due to Cadent gas works.
And the A140 Holt Road remains closed south of the NDR turn off in both directions.
• For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
• Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest news on the county's roads.
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 3 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 4 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 5 Men ran over roofs to flee police after Norwich cannabis factory raid
- 6 Hopes for a summer reopening of popular park café
- 7 New bus and cycle lane opens after traffic disruption into city
- 8 Jailed in Norfolk last week: Drug dealer, £1.3m fraudster and paedophile
- 9 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 10 Music shop for rent after couple bow out after 34 years