Motor weighing 60 tonnes to be escorted through Norfolk
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
Drivers may wish to avoid certain roads on Tuesday while an abnormal load is escorted through the county.
A motor weighing 60 tonnes will move from South Beach Parade, Great Yarmouth to Hardy Road, Norwich, according to Norfolk Police.
The motor is 4.36m wide, 17m long and 4.36m high.
Police will escort the heavy load through the county and drivers are warned that delays could be experienced.
The motor will begin its journey at 9.30am leaving from South Beach Parade in Great Yarmouth.
The route is as follows:
Hartmann Road - A1243 - B1141 - A149 - A47 - A1042 - A1270 - A140 - A1042 - A1242 - Carrow Road - Kerrison Road - Cozens Road - Hardy Road.
- 1 Supporters' fears that Spurs game at Carrow Road may turn nasty
- 2 Finishing touches added to new Tesco store in city centre
- 3 The top 7 fish and chip shops in Norwich according to Tripadvisor
- 4 Nursery confirms closure following financial battle
- 5 'I'm considering living on a boat because houses are so expensive'
- 6 Man arrested after hundreds of cannabis plants seized in city
- 7 Two men charged in connection with Class A drug dealing in Norwich
- 8 Norwich cocktail bar and restaurant relaunches with new name and menu
- 9 Fashion boutique to shut with FOUR MONTH closing down sale
- 10 Two drivers writing on notepads among 21 motorists caught in 90 minutes
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.