A47 closed after crash involving caravan towed by Land Rover
- Credit: Denise Bradley
A crash involving a caravan and two cars closed part of the A47.
It happened at 11.14am on Wednesday at Hockering, between Norwich and Dereham.
Emergency services are on the scene of the crash, with traffic being diverted away from the A47.
Norfolk Police confirmed a Citroen was involved, along with a Land Rover towing a caravan.
The spokesperson added: "The road was blocked so there was stationary traffic."
You may also want to watch:
An eyewitness said he had been diverted through backroads to bypass the closure.
The AA's traffic map shows the road is now clear.
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 3 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 4 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 5 Men ran over roofs to flee police after Norwich cannabis factory raid
- 6 Hopes for a summer reopening of popular park café
- 7 New bus and cycle lane opens after traffic disruption into city
- 8 Jailed in Norfolk last week: Drug dealer, £1.3m fraudster and paedophile
- 9 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 10 Music shop for rent after couple bow out after 34 years