Two taken to hospital after Trowse Newton crash at junction
- Credit: Google Maps
Two men have been taken to hospital after a crash caused disruption to rush hour traffic on the edge of Norwich on Friday morning.
A BMW and Toyota Hybrid collided on the A146 Loddon Road at Trowse Newton shortly before 7.30am.
Emergency services attended and both drivers were taken taken to hospital for precautionary reasons.
A spokeswoman for Norfolk Police said the road was cleared at 9.30am.
Fire crews from Earlham and Carrow were called at 7.55am before leaving around 8.19am once the scene was made safe.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic was moving slowly after one lane was closed. The accident took place in the southbound carriageway.
- 1 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 2 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day
- 3 WATCH: Bus and cyclist skip red light in city
- 4 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 5 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 6 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 7 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety
- 8 This is where you can park for free in Norwich
- 9 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 10 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat