Two taken to hospital after Trowse Newton crash at junction
- Credit: Google Maps
Two men have been taken to hospital after a crash caused disruption to rush hour traffic on the edge of Norwich on Friday morning.
A BMW and Toyota Hybrid collided on the A146 Loddon Road at Trowse Newton shortly before 7.30am.
Emergency services attended and both drivers were taken taken to hospital for precautionary reasons.
A spokeswoman for Norfolk Police said the road was cleared at 9.30am.
Fire crews from Earlham and Carrow were called at 7.55am before leaving around 8.19am once the scene was made safe.
Traffic was moving slowly after one lane was closed. The accident took place in the southbound carriageway.
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station thrown out
- 2 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 3 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 4 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 5 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 6 Superhero City fan vows 'months of abuse' will not stop him
- 7 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 8 Two Norwich shops named among UK's best independent stores
- 9 It's going down! Demolition of car showroom begins to make way for homes
- 10 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win