A146 outside Norwich closed after collision between bus and pedestrian
- Credit: Google Maps
The A146 outside of Norwich was closed by police following a collision between a bus and a pedestrian.
Norfolk police said on Twitter the road was shut at Framingham Pigot, at the junction with Trumpery Lane.
A Norfolk police spokesman confirmed a pedestrian was treated at the scene by the ambulance service after being involved in a collision with a bus.
The condition of the pedestrian is not known at this time.
Motorists were advised to find alternative routes.
You may also want to watch:
The collision affected a number of bus routes in Norfolk, with First confirming on Twitter the X2, X21 and X22 services were diverted through Poringland.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 2 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 3 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 4 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 5 Four more roads in Norwich to close for resurfacing work
- 6 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 7 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 8 'We promise to leave you alone': Unusual new policy for shop
- 9 New Norwich shisha bar one of the best and cheapest spots for Turkish food
- 10 'Forced into the road': Safety fears over pavement parking