Norfolk morning traffic: Reports of cow on A11 and A140 closure
- Credit: Denise Bradley
Traffic on the A11 is reportedly moo-ving slowly this morning with delays caused by a cow in the road.
An eyewitness said the southbound carriageway is at a standstill from the Attleborough Bypass up to just before Snetterton.
A passer-by said it was being caused by a cow on the road, though this has not yet been confirmed by emergency services.
Elsewhere, the A140 has been closed in both directions this morning due to a crash.
Drivers are advised to find an alternative route to avoid the road at Alby with Thwaite, between Aylsham and Cromer.
On the A47, traffic looks especially heavy at the Trowse junction with the A146 in both directions, with delays of around 10 minutes.
You may also want to watch:
The rest of Norfolk looks fairly clear as of 7.50am, though.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 2 Locals split as 'terrifying' 60-year-old chestnut tree is felled
- 3 Three teens arrested in connection with Norwich stabbing
- 4 Ex-filling station set to become kebab and pizza takeaway
- 5 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 6 Drip, drip, hooray! City's bottled water crisis solved
- 7 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 8 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 9 Golden Triangle cocktail bar announces closure after 'troubling time'
- 10 Man steals £250 guitar from charity shop