Three-car crash blocks part of A140 at NDR junction
- Credit: Archant
Part of the A140 is currently partially blocked after a crash involving three cars.
Police were called to the scene at 12.40pm on Monday.
The crash happened close to the junction with the A1270 NDR, near Horsham St Faith.
A police spokesperson said one of the cars was on the road, another was off it and that the third was damaged.
It is not currently known if anyone was injured in the crash.
Traffic sensors in the area show some tailbacks at the junction in the southbound lane of the A140.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 2 Locals split as 'terrifying' 60-year-old chestnut tree is felled
- 3 Three teens arrested in connection with Norwich stabbing
- 4 Ex-filling station set to become kebab and pizza takeaway
- 5 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 6 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 7 Drip, drip, hooray! City's bottled water crisis solved
- 8 Golden Triangle cocktail bar announces closure after 'troubling time'
- 9 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 10 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in