Woman wakes to find flat ablaze
- Credit: Submitted
A young woman has described the moment she woke up gasping for air as black smoke filled her home.
Shannon Thorpe, 18, was visiting her boyfriend in Trafalgar Street when a fire ripped through the flat below theirs.
The fire engulfed the entrance to the building, leaving Shannon frightened for her life.
The full version of this story is only available on the Evening News+ app – the best place for exclusive city content, Norwich City coverage, daily puzzles and more. Click here to find out more.