Singer-songwriter Tom Walker is coming to Norwich Arts Centre in 2018
- Credit: Courtesy of Norwich Arts Centre
Manchester singer-songwriter Tom Walker is gracing the stages of Norwich Arts Centre on March 26 as part of his 2018 UK tour.
It's been quite the year for Tom with the announcement of his biggest UK tour so far, his song 'Leave A Light On' reaching the top 20 in Italy, 'Just You & I' hitting 22 in the US Hot AC Chart and being added to Radio 1's Brit List.
Tom has a voice like no one else, as evidenced on his career defining new single 'Leave A Light On', an emotional tour de force written by Tom and Steve Mac.
Tom has spent much of the year on the road and the results are there for all to see with his mesmerising live performances driven by his wonderful band.
'Heartland', which was co-written and produced with Naughty Boy, his breakout track 'Fly Away With Me' and 'Blessings' which he played live on BBC2's Glastonbury coverage - along with his other singles - have racked up over 60 million steams so far.
Having played sold out tours and supporting the likes of George Ezra, Gallant and Jake Bugg, gig goers can expect a great night of music at Norwich Arts Centre.
Tickets for the show on March 26 are available from the Norwich Arts Centre website for £13 advance.
March 2018 tour dates:
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station thrown out
- 2 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 3 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 4 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 5 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 6 It's going down! Demolition of car showroom begins to make way for homes
- 7 Two Norwich shops named among UK's best independent stores
- 8 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 9 'How I made four million flipping council houses into luxury student digs'
- 10 Superhero City fan vows 'months of abuse' will not stop him
18 - Cavern Club in Exeter
19 - Engine Rooms in Southampton
21 - Rescue Rooms in Nottingham
22 - Thekla in Bristol
23 - O2 Institue in Birmingham
24 - The Haunt in Brighton
26 - Arts Centre in Norwich
27 - KOKO in London
28 - Gorilla in Manchester
29 - Oran Mar in Glasgow