Singer-songwriter Tom Walker is coming to Norwich Arts Centre in 2018
- Credit: Courtesy of Norwich Arts Centre
Manchester singer-songwriter Tom Walker is gracing the stages of Norwich Arts Centre on March 26 as part of his 2018 UK tour.
It's been quite the year for Tom with the announcement of his biggest UK tour so far, his song 'Leave A Light On' reaching the top 20 in Italy, 'Just You & I' hitting 22 in the US Hot AC Chart and being added to Radio 1's Brit List.
Tom has a voice like no one else, as evidenced on his career defining new single 'Leave A Light On', an emotional tour de force written by Tom and Steve Mac.
Tom has spent much of the year on the road and the results are there for all to see with his mesmerising live performances driven by his wonderful band.
'Heartland', which was co-written and produced with Naughty Boy, his breakout track 'Fly Away With Me' and 'Blessings' which he played live on BBC2's Glastonbury coverage - along with his other singles - have racked up over 60 million steams so far.
You may also want to watch:
Having played sold out tours and supporting the likes of George Ezra, Gallant and Jake Bugg, gig goers can expect a great night of music at Norwich Arts Centre.
Tickets for the show on March 26 are available from the Norwich Arts Centre website for £13 advance.
March 2018 tour dates:
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 3 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 6 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 7 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 8 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
- 9 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 10 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
18 - Cavern Club in Exeter
19 - Engine Rooms in Southampton
21 - Rescue Rooms in Nottingham
22 - Thekla in Bristol
23 - O2 Institue in Birmingham
24 - The Haunt in Brighton
26 - Arts Centre in Norwich
27 - KOKO in London
28 - Gorilla in Manchester
29 - Oran Mar in Glasgow