Time to nominate your favourite Norwich pub
Does your local offer the best beer around? Is your landlord at the heart of the community?
Now is your chance to show that you love your local.
Tomorrow the Evening News launches the Norwich Pub of the Year Awards 2011.
There will be a supplement in tomorrow's newspaper or you can download a form online.
Entries are open to all pubs in the Greater Norwich area. Four pubs will be shortlisted before the winner is picked by judges, including Evening News Love Your Local reporter David Bale and Norwich pub historian Derek McDonald.
The competition winner will have the chance to brand its pub The Norwich Pub of the Year 2011.
Since the Evening News launched its Love Your Local campaign two years ago it has highlighted what is great about the city's pubs and why people should pay them a visit. The message throughout has been to either 'Use them or lose them'.
- 1 Supporters' fears that Spurs game at Carrow Road may turn nasty
- 2 Finishing touches added to new Tesco store in city centre
- 3 The top 7 fish and chip shops in Norwich according to Tripadvisor
- 4 Nursery confirms closure following financial battle
- 5 Norwich cocktail bar and restaurant relaunches with new name and menu
- 6 'I'm considering living on a boat because houses are so expensive'
- 7 Man arrested after hundreds of cannabis plants seized in city
- 8 Two men charged in connection with Class A drug dealing in Norwich
- 9 Fashion boutique to shut with FOUR MONTH closing down sale
- 10 Huge 'magazine worthy' bungalow near Norwich is back up for sale for £1.1m
• All nomination forms should be completed and returned by post to David Bale, Pub of the Year 2011, Norwich Evening News, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich, NR1 1 RE or handed into the Prospect House reception.
Forms can also be downloaded online at www.eveningnews24.co.uk and emailed to email@example.com.
The closing date for entries is Friday, April 22.