Time to nominate your favourite Norwich pub
Does your local offer the best beer around? Is your landlord at the heart of the community?
Now is your chance to show that you love your local.
Tomorrow the Evening News launches the Norwich Pub of the Year Awards 2011.
There will be a supplement in tomorrow's newspaper or you can download a form online.
Entries are open to all pubs in the Greater Norwich area. Four pubs will be shortlisted before the winner is picked by judges, including Evening News Love Your Local reporter David Bale and Norwich pub historian Derek McDonald.
You may also want to watch:
The competition winner will have the chance to brand its pub The Norwich Pub of the Year 2011.
Since the Evening News launched its Love Your Local campaign two years ago it has highlighted what is great about the city's pubs and why people should pay them a visit. The message throughout has been to either 'Use them or lose them'.
- 1 In photos: Norwich transformed but deserted in lockdown snowfall
- 2 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 3 Drag Race star kicks off BBC show stint with Norwich City theme
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 6 Pizza and Yorkshire pudding wrap takeaway opening in Norwich
- 7 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 8 Tributes paid to 'happy and giggly' woman who died aged 23
- 9 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 10 'Village would be worse without it' - Owner on plans for 17th century pub
• All nomination forms should be completed and returned by post to David Bale, Pub of the Year 2011, Norwich Evening News, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich, NR1 1 RE or handed into the Prospect House reception.
Forms can also be downloaded online at www.eveningnews24.co.uk and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for entries is Friday, April 22.