Time to nominate your favourite Norwich pub
Does your local offer the best beer around? Is your landlord at the heart of the community?
Now is your chance to show that you love your local.
Tomorrow the Evening News launches the Norwich Pub of the Year Awards 2011.
There will be a supplement in tomorrow's newspaper or you can download a form online.
Entries are open to all pubs in the Greater Norwich area. Four pubs will be shortlisted before the winner is picked by judges, including Evening News Love Your Local reporter David Bale and Norwich pub historian Derek McDonald.
You may also want to watch:
The competition winner will have the chance to brand its pub The Norwich Pub of the Year 2011.
Since the Evening News launched its Love Your Local campaign two years ago it has highlighted what is great about the city's pubs and why people should pay them a visit. The message throughout has been to either 'Use them or lose them'.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 3 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 4 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 5 'Music, food and motor cars': Festival set to return to Norwich
- 6 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 7 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 See artist's fascinating pictures of Norwich's Castle Mall construction
- 10 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
• All nomination forms should be completed and returned by post to David Bale, Pub of the Year 2011, Norwich Evening News, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich, NR1 1 RE or handed into the Prospect House reception.
Forms can also be downloaded online at www.eveningnews24.co.uk and emailed to email@example.com.
The closing date for entries is Friday, April 22.