Time to nominate your favourite Norwich pub
Does your local offer the best beer around? Is your landlord at the heart of the community?
Now is your chance to show that you love your local.
Tomorrow the Evening News launches the Norwich Pub of the Year Awards 2011.
There will be a supplement in tomorrow's newspaper or you can download a form online.
Entries are open to all pubs in the Greater Norwich area. Four pubs will be shortlisted before the winner is picked by judges, including Evening News Love Your Local reporter David Bale and Norwich pub historian Derek McDonald.
You may also want to watch:
The competition winner will have the chance to brand its pub The Norwich Pub of the Year 2011.
Since the Evening News launched its Love Your Local campaign two years ago it has highlighted what is great about the city's pubs and why people should pay them a visit. The message throughout has been to either 'Use them or lose them'.
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 2 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 3 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 4 Long-suffering A11 drivers to benefit as 50-year-old road replaced
- 5 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 6 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957
- 7 Pet carer service's appeal to survive after Covid and faulty van struggles
- 8 Meat factory for sale for £1.2million earmarked for homes
- 9 Man due in court charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 10 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
• All nomination forms should be completed and returned by post to David Bale, Pub of the Year 2011, Norwich Evening News, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich, NR1 1 RE or handed into the Prospect House reception.
Forms can also be downloaded online at www.eveningnews24.co.uk and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for entries is Friday, April 22.