Tickets go on sale for vintage tea party
Dig out your 1940s or 1950s outfit and head down to The Library Restaurant on the Sunday of Norwich Fashion Week for traditional afternoon tea with a vintage twist.
Vintage fashion is coming to Norwich Fashion Week with a 1950s traditional tea party, retro hairstyling demonstrations and vintage styling workshops.
Tickets have just gone on sale for Norwich Fashion Week's vintage tea party at The Library Restaurant on Guildhall Hill, which will take place at 3pm on Sunday February 20.
The tea party includes a fashion show by independent retailer Daisy & Lola, hairstyling by Flamingo Amy and makeup by international makeup artist Louise Young.
There will also be 1940s and 1950s music by Jitterbugs.
Owner of The Library Restaurant Jayne Raffles who is organising the tea party says that the event will bring a taste of 40s and 50s vintage to Norwich Fashion Week.
- 1 Two neighbouring properties go up for sale - and they both need some TLC
- 2 All you need to know ahead of the Lord Mayor's Celebration 2022
- 3 Buses damaged in city centre collision
- 4 Road closures revealed for Lord Mayor's Celebration
- 5 Blaze sees 20 passengers evacuated from city bus
- 6 New pub landlord welcomes back families and introduces street food menu
- 7 Can you spot yourself in the Lord Mayor's Procession crowd?
- 8 Mobility scooter trashed by hazardous wheelie bins
- 9 Vehicles worth £50k stolen from Royal Norfolk Show
- 10 Thousands needed to restore historic Norwich village sign
'With the increasing popularity of vintage in the city this event will enable you to dress up in a 40s and 50s style and have a traditional afternoon tea while listening to retro music and viewing the latest vintage inspired fashions available in Norwich.
'The tea will include a selection of finger sandwiches and cakes including carrot cake, flapjacks and cupcakes.'
Tickets for the vintage tea party cost �14.95 and are available by calling The Library Restaurant on 01603 616606.