Tickets go on sale for vintage tea party
Dig out your 1940s or 1950s outfit and head down to The Library Restaurant on the Sunday of Norwich Fashion Week for traditional afternoon tea with a vintage twist.
Vintage fashion is coming to Norwich Fashion Week with a 1950s traditional tea party, retro hairstyling demonstrations and vintage styling workshops.
Tickets have just gone on sale for Norwich Fashion Week's vintage tea party at The Library Restaurant on Guildhall Hill, which will take place at 3pm on Sunday February 20.
The tea party includes a fashion show by independent retailer Daisy & Lola, hairstyling by Flamingo Amy and makeup by international makeup artist Louise Young.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be 1940s and 1950s music by Jitterbugs.
Owner of The Library Restaurant Jayne Raffles who is organising the tea party says that the event will bring a taste of 40s and 50s vintage to Norwich Fashion Week.
- 1 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 2 ‘Safeguarding’ teacher allowed vulnerable pupil to keep pills
- 3 Family of missing man informed after body found near lake
- 4 Road to close for three nights for £100,000 work
- 5 Big Issue seller on how lockdown pushed him closer to homelessness
- 6 Drama as police plane circles villages for missing person
- 7 Road closed after police incident in Norwich
- 8 Student and partner woke to see burglar at end of bed
- 9 Comedy in the Park and Britannia Pier shows among confirmed 2021 events
- 10 N&N staff first in UK to use pioneering Covid saliva tests
'With the increasing popularity of vintage in the city this event will enable you to dress up in a 40s and 50s style and have a traditional afternoon tea while listening to retro music and viewing the latest vintage inspired fashions available in Norwich.
'The tea will include a selection of finger sandwiches and cakes including carrot cake, flapjacks and cupcakes.'
Tickets for the vintage tea party cost �14.95 and are available by calling The Library Restaurant on 01603 616606.