Tickets go on sale for vintage tea party
Dig out your 1940s or 1950s outfit and head down to The Library Restaurant on the Sunday of Norwich Fashion Week for traditional afternoon tea with a vintage twist.
Vintage fashion is coming to Norwich Fashion Week with a 1950s traditional tea party, retro hairstyling demonstrations and vintage styling workshops.
Tickets have just gone on sale for Norwich Fashion Week's vintage tea party at The Library Restaurant on Guildhall Hill, which will take place at 3pm on Sunday February 20.
The tea party includes a fashion show by independent retailer Daisy & Lola, hairstyling by Flamingo Amy and makeup by international makeup artist Louise Young.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be 1940s and 1950s music by Jitterbugs.
Owner of The Library Restaurant Jayne Raffles who is organising the tea party says that the event will bring a taste of 40s and 50s vintage to Norwich Fashion Week.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 3 What 45,000 new homes will mean for our city
- 4 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 5 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 6 Five of the most expensive properties for rent in Norwich
- 7 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 8 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 9 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 10 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
'With the increasing popularity of vintage in the city this event will enable you to dress up in a 40s and 50s style and have a traditional afternoon tea while listening to retro music and viewing the latest vintage inspired fashions available in Norwich.
'The tea will include a selection of finger sandwiches and cakes including carrot cake, flapjacks and cupcakes.'
Tickets for the vintage tea party cost �14.95 and are available by calling The Library Restaurant on 01603 616606.