Tickets go on sale for Norwich Fashion Week shows
Tickets for the launch show, Norwich Lanes show and vintage day go on sale today
Tickets go on sale today for three of the main shows at Norwich Fashion Week.
The Independent Retailers Fashion Show at Fusion in The Forum launches Norwich Fashion Week on September 22. Retailers showcasing include Vanilla, Jarrold, Pure, Nola, Poppy Valentine, Van Dal, Dipple & Conway, Ginger, The Tannery, Silk and Sawdust, Ego and up and coming designs from City College Norwich. Hair is by The Gallery Haircutters and makeup by MAC in Jarrold.
The Norwich Lanes Cut & Cloth Fashion Show at St Gregory's Church on September 23 also has an after show party at the Birdcage. Boutiques showcasing include Dogfish, Catfish, Antidote, Philip Browne, Sohoo Hip, Love Couture, Walkers, Daisy & Lolas, Goldfinches and Elements. Hair is by Flint, Hooloovoo, Blades, Transformers, Harismiths, The Egg and Shears.
The vintage fashion show is part of the Madhatters Vintage Tea Party at The Library Restaurant on September 25. Taking to the catwalk will be Prim Vintage, Antidote, Goldfinches, Lulu Vintage, Daisy & Lola and Vintage wedding dresses from Jane Kenning and lingerie.
You may also want to watch:
A vintage fair will also be in the back room with stands from Jane Kenning, Antonella Muscat photography, Sugar and Hatter, Lulu Vintage, Antidote Vintage, Your Vintage Life, Susan Sedon vintage jewellery and Wake up Little Susie and many more.
Tickets for the launch show on September 22 cost �10 and includes a drink on arrival. The show starts with a drinks reception at 7.30pm. Tickets are on sale now from The Library Restaurant call 01603 616606.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 3 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 4 What next for The Birdcage in Norwich?
- 5 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 6 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 7 Norwich bar named among 30 best cocktail spots in UK
- 8 Car collides with bus near petrol station on Dereham Road
- 9 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 10 Neighbours of award-winning council estate blighted by rubbish and rats
Tickets for the Norwich Lanes Show on September 23 cost �10 and includes and drink on arrival and a goody bag. The show starts at 7.30pm with a drinks reception. Tickets will be on sale from 5pm tonight from The Birdcage on Pottergate call 01603 633534.
Tickets for the Madhatters Vintage Tea Party and fashion show on September 25 cost �5 and includes entrance into the vintage fair, fashion show and vintage styling events. The day starts at 11am. Tickets are on sale now from The Library Restaurant call 01603 616606.