Tickets go on sale for Norwich Fashion Week shows
Tickets for the launch show, Norwich Lanes show and vintage day go on sale today
Tickets go on sale today for three of the main shows at Norwich Fashion Week.
The Independent Retailers Fashion Show at Fusion in The Forum launches Norwich Fashion Week on September 22. Retailers showcasing include Vanilla, Jarrold, Pure, Nola, Poppy Valentine, Van Dal, Dipple & Conway, Ginger, The Tannery, Silk and Sawdust, Ego and up and coming designs from City College Norwich. Hair is by The Gallery Haircutters and makeup by MAC in Jarrold.
The Norwich Lanes Cut & Cloth Fashion Show at St Gregory's Church on September 23 also has an after show party at the Birdcage. Boutiques showcasing include Dogfish, Catfish, Antidote, Philip Browne, Sohoo Hip, Love Couture, Walkers, Daisy & Lolas, Goldfinches and Elements. Hair is by Flint, Hooloovoo, Blades, Transformers, Harismiths, The Egg and Shears.
The vintage fashion show is part of the Madhatters Vintage Tea Party at The Library Restaurant on September 25. Taking to the catwalk will be Prim Vintage, Antidote, Goldfinches, Lulu Vintage, Daisy & Lola and Vintage wedding dresses from Jane Kenning and lingerie.
A vintage fair will also be in the back room with stands from Jane Kenning, Antonella Muscat photography, Sugar and Hatter, Lulu Vintage, Antidote Vintage, Your Vintage Life, Susan Sedon vintage jewellery and Wake up Little Susie and many more.
Tickets for the launch show on September 22 cost �10 and includes a drink on arrival. The show starts with a drinks reception at 7.30pm. Tickets are on sale now from The Library Restaurant call 01603 616606.
- 1 Customers in shock as parking charges rack up at retail park
- 2 Neighbourhood bemused after garage turned into barber shop
- 3 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 4 Protest planned as anger grows against 725 homes plan
- 5 City schools to share one site as building returned to council
- 6 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 7 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 8 New beer and burrito bar opens in city centre
- 9 Former City defender Klose training with Championship club
- 10 Arrest after man found with large quantity of cannabis and lock knife
Tickets for the Norwich Lanes Show on September 23 cost �10 and includes and drink on arrival and a goody bag. The show starts at 7.30pm with a drinks reception. Tickets will be on sale from 5pm tonight from The Birdcage on Pottergate call 01603 633534.
Tickets for the Madhatters Vintage Tea Party and fashion show on September 25 cost �5 and includes entrance into the vintage fair, fashion show and vintage styling events. The day starts at 11am. Tickets are on sale now from The Library Restaurant call 01603 616606.