Tickets go on sale for Norwich Fashion Week launch
Tickets are now on sale for the NFW catwalk launch party.
The eagerly awaited launch of Norwich Fashion Week (NFW) takes place on Thursday February 17 at 7.30pm at The Library Restaurant and Grill on Guildhall Hill.
The launch night includes a champagne reception, followed by a catwalk show featuring local retailers and designers.
The line-up includes sets from NFW sponsors Vanilla, as well as Prim, Daisy & Lola, Poppy Valentine, Soho Hip, Elements, Dilate Clothing, Ethika showing Johanne Couldrey, Marilyn Thomas, Alison Varley and Marian Williams, and Eleanor Mead.
Students from City College Norwich and the Retail Skills Academy's shop EGO will also showcase their looks on the catwalk.
The students will also be helping out behind the scenes in hair and makeup which will showcase the work of The Gallery Haircutters and makeup artist Louise Young.
- 1 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
- 2 Man refusing to pay rent for council flat over 16-year mould problem
- 3 Parking charges at city parks has raised £0
- 4 Mum has foot run over in incident with foul-mouthed driver
- 5 Norwich's tiniest pub completes facelift
- 6 Extra security measures approved for flats plagued by drug use
- 7 Family living in city's 'worst' council house despair over new damp
- 8 Bottomless brunch with 90s act, fried chicken and cocktails heading to city
- 9 Norwich City star and fan groups back call for drums at Carrow Road
- 10 Concerns raised over fate of junior school site
After the show there will be a chance to shop until you drop as Vanilla will be opening a pop up shop at the event.
Norwich Fashion Week is being sponsored by Vanilla, The Library Restaurant, City College Norwich and the Life Matters pages in the Norwich Evening News. Tickets for the catwalk launch party are available from The Library Restaurant call 01603 616606.
Keep up to date with all the news and events from Norwich Fashion Week by reading your Norwich Evening News throughout February or visit www.en24.co.uk/nfw