Tickets go on sale for Norwich Fashion Week launch
Tickets are now on sale for the NFW catwalk launch party.
The eagerly awaited launch of Norwich Fashion Week (NFW) takes place on Thursday February 17 at 7.30pm at The Library Restaurant and Grill on Guildhall Hill.
The launch night includes a champagne reception, followed by a catwalk show featuring local retailers and designers.
The line-up includes sets from NFW sponsors Vanilla, as well as Prim, Daisy & Lola, Poppy Valentine, Soho Hip, Elements, Dilate Clothing, Ethika showing Johanne Couldrey, Marilyn Thomas, Alison Varley and Marian Williams, and Eleanor Mead.
You may also want to watch:
Students from City College Norwich and the Retail Skills Academy's shop EGO will also showcase their looks on the catwalk.
The students will also be helping out behind the scenes in hair and makeup which will showcase the work of The Gallery Haircutters and makeup artist Louise Young.
- 1 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 2 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 3 City sees jobs bonanza – so why are job centres overflowing?
- 4 'It came out of the blue': Chinese takeaway gets one-star hygiene rating
- 5 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 6 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 7 Plan for 1,600 homes would see new school and health centre open
- 8 WATCH: Moment schoolgirl drenched by driver - but is it a crime?
- 9 Kiefer Sutherland announces UEA show
- 10 City handymen on which DIY jobs you really SHOULDN'T try at home
After the show there will be a chance to shop until you drop as Vanilla will be opening a pop up shop at the event.
Norwich Fashion Week is being sponsored by Vanilla, The Library Restaurant, City College Norwich and the Life Matters pages in the Norwich Evening News. Tickets for the catwalk launch party are available from The Library Restaurant call 01603 616606.
Keep up to date with all the news and events from Norwich Fashion Week by reading your Norwich Evening News throughout February or visit www.en24.co.uk/nfw