Tickets go on sale for Norwich Fashion Week launch
Tickets are now on sale for the NFW catwalk launch party.
The eagerly awaited launch of Norwich Fashion Week (NFW) takes place on Thursday February 17 at 7.30pm at The Library Restaurant and Grill on Guildhall Hill.
The launch night includes a champagne reception, followed by a catwalk show featuring local retailers and designers.
The line-up includes sets from NFW sponsors Vanilla, as well as Prim, Daisy & Lola, Poppy Valentine, Soho Hip, Elements, Dilate Clothing, Ethika showing Johanne Couldrey, Marilyn Thomas, Alison Varley and Marian Williams, and Eleanor Mead.
Students from City College Norwich and the Retail Skills Academy's shop EGO will also showcase their looks on the catwalk.
The students will also be helping out behind the scenes in hair and makeup which will showcase the work of The Gallery Haircutters and makeup artist Louise Young.
- 1 Quaint 'tucked away' house is for sale for the first time in almost 30 years
- 2 City pub 'full of life again' after busy opening weekend
- 3 See inside this £1.15m Bridgerton-style city centre period property
- 4 Hidden city garden opening with live music and plant sale
- 5 Vandals smash charity dinosaur trail T.rex and leave kebab in its mouth
- 6 Pub closes for £5,000 refurb to enable it to serve drinks faster
- 7 Waiting game over fate of housing bid for former school playing field
- 8 Reunion for workers from the historic city factory still going strong
- 9 Teen slapped with six points on licence - but she can't even drive
- 10 'Killer weeds infesting river are threat to life', warns boat boss
After the show there will be a chance to shop until you drop as Vanilla will be opening a pop up shop at the event.
Norwich Fashion Week is being sponsored by Vanilla, The Library Restaurant, City College Norwich and the Life Matters pages in the Norwich Evening News. Tickets for the catwalk launch party are available from The Library Restaurant call 01603 616606.
Keep up to date with all the news and events from Norwich Fashion Week by reading your Norwich Evening News throughout February or visit www.en24.co.uk/nfw