Tickets go on sale for Norwich Fashion Week launch
Tickets are now on sale for the NFW catwalk launch party.
The eagerly awaited launch of Norwich Fashion Week (NFW) takes place on Thursday February 17 at 7.30pm at The Library Restaurant and Grill on Guildhall Hill.
The launch night includes a champagne reception, followed by a catwalk show featuring local retailers and designers.
The line-up includes sets from NFW sponsors Vanilla, as well as Prim, Daisy & Lola, Poppy Valentine, Soho Hip, Elements, Dilate Clothing, Ethika showing Johanne Couldrey, Marilyn Thomas, Alison Varley and Marian Williams, and Eleanor Mead.
You may also want to watch:
Students from City College Norwich and the Retail Skills Academy's shop EGO will also showcase their looks on the catwalk.
The students will also be helping out behind the scenes in hair and makeup which will showcase the work of The Gallery Haircutters and makeup artist Louise Young.
- 1 In photos: Norwich transformed but deserted in lockdown snowfall
- 2 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 3 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 4 Drag Race star kicks off BBC show stint with Norwich City theme
- 5 Tributes paid to 'happy and giggly' woman who died aged 23
- 6 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 7 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 8 Pizza and Yorkshire pudding wrap takeaway opening in Norwich
- 9 'Village would be worse without it' - Owner on plans for 17th century pub
- 10 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
After the show there will be a chance to shop until you drop as Vanilla will be opening a pop up shop at the event.
Norwich Fashion Week is being sponsored by Vanilla, The Library Restaurant, City College Norwich and the Life Matters pages in the Norwich Evening News. Tickets for the catwalk launch party are available from The Library Restaurant call 01603 616606.
Keep up to date with all the news and events from Norwich Fashion Week by reading your Norwich Evening News throughout February or visit www.en24.co.uk/nfw