Tickets go on sale for Norwich Fashion Week launch
Tickets are now on sale for the NFW catwalk launch party.
The eagerly awaited launch of Norwich Fashion Week (NFW) takes place on Thursday February 17 at 7.30pm at The Library Restaurant and Grill on Guildhall Hill.
The launch night includes a champagne reception, followed by a catwalk show featuring local retailers and designers.
The line-up includes sets from NFW sponsors Vanilla, as well as Prim, Daisy & Lola, Poppy Valentine, Soho Hip, Elements, Dilate Clothing, Ethika showing Johanne Couldrey, Marilyn Thomas, Alison Varley and Marian Williams, and Eleanor Mead.
You may also want to watch:
Students from City College Norwich and the Retail Skills Academy's shop EGO will also showcase their looks on the catwalk.
The students will also be helping out behind the scenes in hair and makeup which will showcase the work of The Gallery Haircutters and makeup artist Louise Young.
- 1 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 2 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 3 Team behind Norwich restaurants reopen closed hotel
- 4 Pair led to safety after 'taking refuge' in fire-hit house
- 5 Pedestrian crossing must be in before Aldi store is built, say officers
- 6 Norwich pub welcomes eight new street food vendors
- 7 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 8 New hope for Open building as talks over future revealed
- 9 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built
- 10 New plans lodged for Norwich hotel above Tesco
After the show there will be a chance to shop until you drop as Vanilla will be opening a pop up shop at the event.
Norwich Fashion Week is being sponsored by Vanilla, The Library Restaurant, City College Norwich and the Life Matters pages in the Norwich Evening News. Tickets for the catwalk launch party are available from The Library Restaurant call 01603 616606.
Keep up to date with all the news and events from Norwich Fashion Week by reading your Norwich Evening News throughout February or visit www.en24.co.uk/nfw