Tickets go on sale for Norwich Fashion Week Designers Show
Here's your chance to get tickets to The Designers Show at Project Nightclub to see the latest designs from some of Norfolk's fashion and up and coming designers.
Norwich Fashion Week is all about showcasing independent fashion in Norwich, so The Designer's Show which celebrates the work of local and up and coming fashion designers is being billed as the show not to miss.
Organised by fashion designer Claire Read from Poppy Valentine in the Royal Arcade and City College Norwich, the show brings big names in the Norfolk fashion world together alongside up and coming designers from the college's Fashion and Textile courses.
Designers showcasing include Jane Kenning, Marilyn Thomas, Peggy's Collection, Monkey Mash, Jane Kenning, Alice Bodgener, Poppy Valentine and Marian Eve Williams.
City College Norwich fashion and textile students will also launch their first label at the show. Cocoon has been set up by the students as part of the college's start-up lounge entrepreneurial initiative, which sees many students setting up their own businesses and working on projects in a 'real-life' environment.
You may also want to watch:
The Designers Show takes place at 2pm and 7pm on Tuesday March 13 as part of Norwich Fashion Week. Tickets cost �10 for adults and �5 for under 18s and are on sale in the foyer at City College Norwich tomorrow (Friday February 3) between 12pm and 3pm.
Tickets will then be on sale from Poppy Valentine in the Royal Arcade from Saturday.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 5 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 6 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 7 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station