Tickets go on sale for Norwich Fashion Week
Tickets for the launch show, designers show and vintage show go on sale.
Tickets are now on sale for three of the main shows at Norwich Fashion Week.
The Independent Retailers Show which launches Norwich Fashion Week on March 8 at Fusion in The Forum will showcase the latest collections from independent retailers in Norwich such as Vanilla, Jarrold, Ginger, Nola, Pure, Hatters, Jonathan Trumbull, Claxtons, Love Couture and Walkers of Pottergate. The Designers Show on March 13 at Project Nightclub will showcase the work of local fashion designers and see the launch of Cocoon the fashion label from fashion and textile students from City College Norwich, and the Dress Like a Queen vintage day on March 11 will include vintage fashion shows, vintage fair and beauty workshops.
Tickets for the Independent Retailers Show cost �12 and are available from The Forum Shop, call 01603 727922.
Tickets for the Designers Show cost �10 (�5 fro under 18s) and are available from Poppy Valentine in the Royal Arcade, call 01603 928802.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the Dress Like a Queen vintage day cost �10 and are available from The Library Restaurant on Guildhall Hill, call 01603 616606.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 3 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Teenagers set to be sentenced over stabbing
- 5 Grill van serving gourmet burgers and hot dogs gets residency at city pub
- 6 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 7 Virtual reality centre opens in Norwich with huge choice of games
- 8 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 9 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 10 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
Norwich Fashion Week takes place from Thursday March 8 until Thursday March 15.
Find out the full schedule of events at Norwich Fashion Week by clicking on the programme link at the top right of this page.