Three men arrested at Sundown Festival this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk police arrested three men at Sundown Festival between Friday September 3 and Sunday September 5.
Two men in their twenties were arrested on suspicion of possession of drugs, with intent to supply.
A man in his 40s was also arrested over the weekend on suspicion of assaulting a police officer.
Police say they are also investigating a number of other reports.
Despite the three arrests, Norfolk Police praised the majority of festival goers who enjoyed the event safely.
Chief Inspector Kris Barnard of Norfolk Constabulary said: "It was great to see so many people enjoying themselves, while also following guidance to keep themselves and others safe. Considering thousands of people attended the festival, it was only a very small proportion that chose to act in such a way where an arrest was necessary.”
- 1 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 4 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 5 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 7 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 8 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 9 One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale
- 10 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles