Three looks from Norwich Fashion Week
The Vanilla trend presentation tells us to look out for three trends this spring and summer.
Modern Romantic, Home Spun and the 70s are the three trends independent retailer Vanilla predicts will be the biggest trends for spring and summer.
Stylist Louise Lace showed guests to the Norwich Fashion Week trend lunch how to make each look easy to wear.
For the Modern Romantic look layer soft chiffon with denim and prints to create a feminine textured look.
You may also want to watch:
For Home Spun think eco fabrics such as bamboo, hemp (shown by the Ethika designers at NFW) and mix fabrics and textures to create an experimental 'homemade' look.
For 70s think big sleeves, flared trousers and wear two necklaces to create a layered look.
- 1 Fresh questions over 'Japanese restaurant' in Norwich home
- 2 Police concerned for 25-year-old missing man from Norwich
- 3 Vigil begins as body of 'selfless' nurse arrives at cathedral
- 4 Councillor questions need for new homes plan near Norwich
- 5 Former city boxing champion denies threats to slash partner's throat
- 6 New £1.9m council car park gets go-ahead despite opposition
- 7 'It's family and it was taken away' - how pandemic hit hospitality staff
- 8 Road closure warning for £940,000 traffic shake-up in Norwich
- 9 What a view: Unique apartment in former Norwich school is for sale
- 10 Woman who stole from vulnerable woman has to pay back £2000
'Layering is a big trend for the new season,' says Louise. 'Layering thin fabrics creates an individual look.'
Take a look at tomorrow's Life Matters pages in the Norwich Evening News to find out how I got on when Louise showed me how I can wear the new season's styles. On sale Friday February 25.
Vanilla is offering free styling sessions at its Ipswich Road shop tomorrow from 10am and at its Sprowston Road shop on Saturday. To book call Vanilla on 01603 452305 or 01603 413411.
See pictures from the Vanilla trend presentation on here next week.