Three looks from Norwich Fashion Week
The Vanilla trend presentation tells us to look out for three trends this spring and summer.
Modern Romantic, Home Spun and the 70s are the three trends independent retailer Vanilla predicts will be the biggest trends for spring and summer.
Stylist Louise Lace showed guests to the Norwich Fashion Week trend lunch how to make each look easy to wear.
For the Modern Romantic look layer soft chiffon with denim and prints to create a feminine textured look.
You may also want to watch:
For Home Spun think eco fabrics such as bamboo, hemp (shown by the Ethika designers at NFW) and mix fabrics and textures to create an experimental 'homemade' look.
For 70s think big sleeves, flared trousers and wear two necklaces to create a layered look.
- 1 Reaction to plans for new Norwich Block entertainment venue
- 2 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 3 New 170-place school likely to get go-ahead
- 4 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 5 Nut allergy fears spark battle for 'landmark' walnut tree
- 6 Tributes pour in for 'much loved lady' after body found
- 7 Costa Coffee to close Norwich high street cafe
- 8 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
- 9 Pupils demand cycle lane as NDR sends 1200 cars their way during rush hour
- 10 Landlord pays tenants £980 following battle with 'extreme mould and damp'
'Layering is a big trend for the new season,' says Louise. 'Layering thin fabrics creates an individual look.'
Take a look at tomorrow's Life Matters pages in the Norwich Evening News to find out how I got on when Louise showed me how I can wear the new season's styles. On sale Friday February 25.
Vanilla is offering free styling sessions at its Ipswich Road shop tomorrow from 10am and at its Sprowston Road shop on Saturday. To book call Vanilla on 01603 452305 or 01603 413411.
See pictures from the Vanilla trend presentation on here next week.