Three looks from Norwich Fashion Week
The Vanilla trend presentation tells us to look out for three trends this spring and summer.
Modern Romantic, Home Spun and the 70s are the three trends independent retailer Vanilla predicts will be the biggest trends for spring and summer.
Stylist Louise Lace showed guests to the Norwich Fashion Week trend lunch how to make each look easy to wear.
For the Modern Romantic look layer soft chiffon with denim and prints to create a feminine textured look.
You may also want to watch:
For Home Spun think eco fabrics such as bamboo, hemp (shown by the Ethika designers at NFW) and mix fabrics and textures to create an experimental 'homemade' look.
For 70s think big sleeves, flared trousers and wear two necklaces to create a layered look.
- 1 Norwich firm fined £1m over explosion which killed much-loved father
- 2 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 3 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 4 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 5 Man appears in court over Thorpe St Andrew murder
- 6 Eyesore tags or street art? Artists on graffiti 'tagging' trend
- 7 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 8 'No amount of money will be enough': Explosion widow on £1m chemical fine
- 9 ‘Now is NOT the time’: Bosses’ backlash over congestion charge idea
- 10 Bars, restaurants and shops - Five new openings in Norwich this September
'Layering is a big trend for the new season,' says Louise. 'Layering thin fabrics creates an individual look.'
Take a look at tomorrow's Life Matters pages in the Norwich Evening News to find out how I got on when Louise showed me how I can wear the new season's styles. On sale Friday February 25.
Vanilla is offering free styling sessions at its Ipswich Road shop tomorrow from 10am and at its Sprowston Road shop on Saturday. To book call Vanilla on 01603 452305 or 01603 413411.
See pictures from the Vanilla trend presentation on here next week.