Three freed after Drayton Road crash
Matthew SparkesThree people were trapped in a car after a crash on the Drayton Road in Norwich last night.Just before 9pm fire engines from Earlham, Sprowston and Norwich were called to the scene.Matthew Sparkes
Three people were trapped in a car after a crash on the Drayton Road in Norwich last night.
Just before 9pm fire engines from Earlham, Sprowston and Norwich were called to the scene.
Officers managed to free all three people after an hour and they were taken care of by the ambulance service.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 2 Audi driver more than four times over alcohol limit in Norwich
- 3 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 4 Affordable, high quality retro furniture store coming to city
- 5 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 6 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 7 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 8 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 9 Major £800,000 revamp proposed for busy city road
- 10 Have your say on plans for new nature reserve on edge of Norwich