Three freed after Drayton Road crash
Matthew SparkesThree people were trapped in a car after a crash on the Drayton Road in Norwich last night.Just before 9pm fire engines from Earlham, Sprowston and Norwich were called to the scene.Matthew Sparkes
Three people were trapped in a car after a crash on the Drayton Road in Norwich last night.
Just before 9pm fire engines from Earlham, Sprowston and Norwich were called to the scene.
Officers managed to free all three people after an hour and they were taken care of by the ambulance service.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 4 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 5 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 6 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 7 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 8 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 9 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 10 Norwich man wanted by police