Crash between three cars on Norwich road prompts police witness plea
- Credit: copyright: Archant 2014
Witnesses are sought to a crash between three cars on one of Norwich's main roads.
Police said three cars were involved in the crash on Dereham Road on Thursday afternoon.
A red Hyundai, a red Ford Fiesta and a silver Peugeot, were involved in the crash near the Cherry Tree Pub at about 1.20pm.
One person suffered a slight injury in the crash.
The crash led to disruption and delays while emergency services attended and the vehicles were recovered.
You may also want to watch:
First buses tweeted that services 23A, 23, 24A and 24 were all subject to 'heavy delays', with outbound services diverted via Larkman Lane, Earlham Green Lane, Bowthorpe and Wendene.
Police want any witnesses, in particular the driver of a grey pick-up truck, which was in the area, to contact them.
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 4 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 5 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 6 Changes in gambling habits see city bookies shutting up shop
- 7 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 8 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 9 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 10 Fish and chip shop offering battered birthday cake to celebrate 50 years
Anyone with information should call PC Som Sampao on 101.