Things are going from bad to worse at the Broadland Gate development
- Credit: Mike Page
The developers have now decided to squash the idea of a hotel and pub on the site, but are still persisting about getting a petrol station and a take-a-way restaurant.
There could be a big problem with litter.
Now, to add insult to injury, they are going to apply for planning permission for a park for no less than 24 HGVs directly opposite Church Road.
This nightmare is going from bad to worse.
There was no mention of a lorry park at the initial meeting.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any comments regarding this would you please send either an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or letter to: Pigeon Investment Management Ltd, Linden Square, 146 Kings Road, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP33 3DJ.
The final date for comments is January 31
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 4 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 6 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 7 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 8 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 9 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 10 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
Nadine Parfitt, Cullings Hill, Postwick.