The Saturdays to play Thetford Forest
Ian ClarkeThey're certainly a band on the Up. And girl group The Saturdays are the latest act to be announced for this summer's Thetford Forest gig line-up.Ian Clarke
They're certainly a band on the Up.
And girl group The Saturdays are the latest act to be announced for this summer's Thetford Forest gig line-up.
Frankie, Mollie, Rochelle, Una and Vanessa formed the band in 2007 and have already had two albums and released seven singles, six of which have reached the top 10 in the UK.
The band has supported Girls Aloud and the Jonas Brothers and Up, Issues, If This is Love, Work, and Ego are among their best known songs.
You may also want to watch:
They will be appearing at the High Lodge Forest Centre in Thetford Forest on Friday July 9.
Commenting on the date for The Saturdays, Mollie King said: 'We've never played a gig in a forest before - I feel like Maid Marian. It sounds like fun and we are really looking forward to it, I'll keep an eye out for Robin Hood!'
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 3 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 4 Impact of T-Rex trail revealed as sculptures leave city
- 5 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 6 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 7 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 8 Man arrested after assaulting three police officers outside Popworld
- 9 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 10 What 45,000 new homes will mean for our city
Their gig will be in the second half of the High Lodge summer series and two other dates are planned on July 8 and 10.
The first half line-up has already been confirmed with Keane on June 10, Simply Red on June 11 and Doves on June 12.
*Tickets for The Saturdays go on sale on Friday and cost �26.50 (subject to booking fee).
Box Office 01842 814612 or buy online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music. Tickets are also available from EDP offices or online at www.EDP24.co.uk.