The Saturdays to play Thetford Forest
Ian ClarkeThey're certainly a band on the Up. And girl group The Saturdays are the latest act to be announced for this summer's Thetford Forest gig line-up.Ian Clarke
They're certainly a band on the Up.
And girl group The Saturdays are the latest act to be announced for this summer's Thetford Forest gig line-up.
Frankie, Mollie, Rochelle, Una and Vanessa formed the band in 2007 and have already had two albums and released seven singles, six of which have reached the top 10 in the UK.
The band has supported Girls Aloud and the Jonas Brothers and Up, Issues, If This is Love, Work, and Ego are among their best known songs.
You may also want to watch:
They will be appearing at the High Lodge Forest Centre in Thetford Forest on Friday July 9.
Commenting on the date for The Saturdays, Mollie King said: 'We've never played a gig in a forest before - I feel like Maid Marian. It sounds like fun and we are really looking forward to it, I'll keep an eye out for Robin Hood!'
- 1 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 2 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 4 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 5 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 6 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 7 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 8 Probe into woman's death continues following suspected arson
- 9 Hunt for silver VW Golf after man seriously injured in hit-and-run
- 10 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
Their gig will be in the second half of the High Lodge summer series and two other dates are planned on July 8 and 10.
The first half line-up has already been confirmed with Keane on June 10, Simply Red on June 11 and Doves on June 12.
*Tickets for The Saturdays go on sale on Friday and cost �26.50 (subject to booking fee).
Box Office 01842 814612 or buy online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music. Tickets are also available from EDP offices or online at www.EDP24.co.uk.