The Norwich Evening News’ Carols at Christmas service - Buy your tickets online
- Credit: copyright: Archant 2013
The festive season is fast approaching and The Norwich Evening News will once again be helping spread good cheer with our popular Carols at Christmas service.
We're inviting you to join us in a traditional Christmas celebration, singing carols in one of the city centre's finest churches – St Peter Mancroft Church.
And with Christmas a time for giving, the evening will raise money for a Norwich charity which does vital work to help young people.
Just like the two previous years, the concert will raise money for the Mancroft Advice Project (Map).
Map is made up of advisers, counsellors and youth workers who work together to provide help for young people. The charity, which is based in Chantry Road, offers guidance to young people on a range of issues and also provides education and training for parents, carers and other workers.
- 1 City teen named Ikea drops furniture brand as first name
- 2 Norwich chippy ranked as one of best in UK
- 3 'It would mean everything to get it back': Heartfelt plea to reunite widow with engagement ring
- 4 'What on earth!' - City folk baffled by obstacle cone stuck in pavement
- 5 Neighbourhood bemused after garage turned into barber shop
- 6 Smokehouse launches takeaway Sunday roasts with loaded Yorkshire puddings
- 7 Escaped giant eagle owl spotted in Norwich city centre
- 8 Bolted e-bike worth 'more than £1,000' nabbed from Norwich home
- 9 Customers in shock as parking charges rack up at retail park
- 10 City flat with spiral staircase and balcony bedroom for sale for £190k
The project has centres in Norwich and Great Yarmouth and also works in other places around Norfolk and Suffolk, including schools, health centres and youth centres.
Norwich Evening News editor Nigel Pickover said: 'The concert is well and truly back on the Christmas calendar in Norwich and we're very much looking forward to this year's celebration.
'Given Christmas is the season of goodwill, what makes the concert even better is that it raises money for a really worthwhile project. The Mancroft Advice Project carries out excellent work and we're delighted to be supporting it once again.'
The Norwich Jazz Club Trio will also perform on the evening,
The service will take place on Tuesday, December 16. Doors open at 6pm with the service beginning at 7pm. To buy tickets, which cost £5, visit the Norwich Evening News front office at Prospect House, Rouen Road, call 01603 628311, or buy online here. There are only a limited number of tickets available, advance purchase only.