Joe Ringer brings Legends of Jazz show to big top tent
- Credit: Archant
From Frank Sinatra to Ella Fitzgerald, the Joe Ringer Band is swinging into the Interlude big top tent in Norwich with their new show.
Legends of Jazz runs over the next two nights with performances at 7.30pm on Wednesday and Thursday (September 16 and 17).
Mr Ringer launched his own band in 2012 and before coronavirus they performed at over 100 events a year, ranging from theatre shows to weddings.
They are now back on stage at the big top tent in Chapelfield Gardens as part of Norwich Theatre’s Interlude, which is a six week programme of socially-distanced shows ending on Sunday.
Mr Ringer said: “We’re playing the greatest hits from the legends of jazz, such as Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong, with our incredible band and our singer Roxy Yarnold is amazing.
You may also want to watch:
“It is a great opportunity to enjoy live music in a safe environment with loads of space.”
The show lasts 80 minutes with no interval and you can book tickets at norwichtheatre.org
- 1 Water outages hit homes across city
- 2 Junkyard Market is returning to Norwich for Christmas
- 3 A Botanical Garden Bar and Christmas market is heading to Norwich
- 4 What a Boost - chocolate box business thrives amid demand for postal treats
- 5 Man fined for swearing at neighbours during lockdown barbeque
- 6 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 7 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 8 Hospital launches coronavirus vaccine trial
- 9 Teenager suffers stab wounds in fight in Norwich
- 10 Matchday Recap: City top and unbeaten in 10 after draw with Coventry