The Hunna review: It was hard not to be impressed by the passion the four-piece had on stage
- Credit: Ross Halls
Hertfordshire four-piece The Hunna finished off their 2019 UK Tour at The LCR UEA in Norwich last night.
With two support bands playing, the night was filled with plenty of music. Retro Cinema Club kicked off the night prior to Yonaka, both of whom got the crowd shouting right before The Hunna hit the stage.
As The Hunna made their presence known they gave a few emotional words about the troubles the band has faced - but their troubles seemed to have been put behind them as they kicked off their performance.
They started with the second song from their debut album, We Could, which unsurprisingly was met with screams from the fans who sang throughout the entire song. This was followed by the first song of their second album which was Fever and then Still Got Blood and Bad For You.
It was hard not to be impressed by the passion the four-piece had on stage as they sped through an hour-long set of some of the best indie-pop songs we've heard in the last few years.
You may also want to watch:
The Hunna put on exactly the kind of performance you would expect - one that oozed passion from the entire band with great guitar riffs throughout.
They are without a doubt a band that have something very special, doubled with a fan base that will continue to grow as they release more albums and headline tours over the coming years.
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 4 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 6 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 7 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 8 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 9 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 10 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school