The high street gets ready for the finale of Norwich Fashion Week
Don't miss tonight's High Street Shopping Extravaganza which marks the end of September's Norwich Fashion Week.
After a week of catwalks, events and showcases, it's the Norwich Fashion Week finale tonight with the High Street Shopping Extravaganza!
Many shops in the city will be taking part in tonight's interactive late night shopping event where you can expect exclusive discounts, promotions and even attend a catwalk or two.
Highlights tonight include a menswear fashion show on the first floor in John Lewis where Norwich's finest male models will be walking the floor in John Lewis' new Heritage collection. Be on the newly revamped first floor between 6-8pm to view the new styles first!
At 6:45pm models from House of Fraser will be using the city as a catwalk as they strut their stuff in BIBA's autumn/winter fashion range from The Forum to Chapelfield. In store there will be a champagne reception between 6-8pm to celebrate the launch of BIBA make up.
You may also want to watch:
Vanilla will be hosting their second catwalk, this time at their Ipswich Road store, and Ethika are continuing their open store event displaying pieces from local designers.
Other stores opening until 8pm include Dipple & Conway who are offering drinks and nibbles with 15 percent off sunglasses, Bravissimo where there will be bra-fitting advice and in-store promotions, White Stuff who will be providing customers with wine, and Poppy Valentine who along with many promotions will be offering cupcakes and a glass of fizz. Also taking part are The Tannery with fizz and fashion games and Nola who are celebrating with exclusive discounts and goody bags.
- 1 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 2 Shoe outlet opens first city centre branch in former Carphone Warehouse
- 3 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 4 Golden Triangle pub goes up for sale for half a million
- 5 Pensioner can't leave home because of 'obstacle course' outside
- 6 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 7 Mayhem across city as drivers race to the petrol pumps
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 'Amazing' teen denied urgent mental health referral weeks before death
- 10 Can you spot yourself at Let's Rock Norwich?