The high street gets ready for the finale of Norwich Fashion Week
Don't miss tonight's High Street Shopping Extravaganza which marks the end of September's Norwich Fashion Week.
After a week of catwalks, events and showcases, it's the Norwich Fashion Week finale tonight with the High Street Shopping Extravaganza!
Many shops in the city will be taking part in tonight's interactive late night shopping event where you can expect exclusive discounts, promotions and even attend a catwalk or two.
Highlights tonight include a menswear fashion show on the first floor in John Lewis where Norwich's finest male models will be walking the floor in John Lewis' new Heritage collection. Be on the newly revamped first floor between 6-8pm to view the new styles first!
At 6:45pm models from House of Fraser will be using the city as a catwalk as they strut their stuff in BIBA's autumn/winter fashion range from The Forum to Chapelfield. In store there will be a champagne reception between 6-8pm to celebrate the launch of BIBA make up.
Vanilla will be hosting their second catwalk, this time at their Ipswich Road store, and Ethika are continuing their open store event displaying pieces from local designers.
Other stores opening until 8pm include Dipple & Conway who are offering drinks and nibbles with 15 percent off sunglasses, Bravissimo where there will be bra-fitting advice and in-store promotions, White Stuff who will be providing customers with wine, and Poppy Valentine who along with many promotions will be offering cupcakes and a glass of fizz. Also taking part are The Tannery with fizz and fashion games and Nola who are celebrating with exclusive discounts and goody bags.
- 1 City schools to share one site as building returned to council
- 2 New beer and burrito bar opens in city centre
- 3 Walker furious as beauty spot 'ruined' by bush chopping
- 4 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 5 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 6 Petition supporting Western Link gains hundreds of signatures
- 7 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 8 Burger off! Petition launched to scrap new McDonald's plan
- 9 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 10 'I listen to science': City folk hit back at anti-vax protests