The force is strong in a Norwich shopping centre
Young Jedi Knights clashed light sabres while the shortest man in Britain looked on in a fundraiser held at one of Norwich's premier shopping centres.
Over both days of this weekend The Mall, Norwich played host to the city's Star Wars Club, who posed for pictures and held a sale of memorabilia all in aid of the Community Sports Foundation.
And alongside them were also Michael Henbury, who starred in the last Harry Potter and whose height of 2'11' helped him play the role of an Ewok in the classic sci-fi adventure, and model Donna Africa of Britain's Got Talent fame.
Chairman of the Star Wars Club Richard Walker said he hoped the event would raise more than �1000 for the Norwich City run charity, and added:
'It's been a good few days and though most of the action was further up the mall we sent over some storm troopers and that got a good bit of attention.
You may also want to watch:
'We've had a lot of interest and now and the child are enjoying it especially the Jedi training where they get to dress up.'
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Police seal off building site in Norwich
- 3 'People love it' - Landlady opens second pub in Earlham Road
- 4 Stylish bungalow to rent on edge of Norwich - and it even has a hot tub
- 5 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 6 Police cordon remains in place after serious sex assault in Norwich
- 7 IKEA: What went wrong?
- 8 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 9 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 10 Woman on soft-food diet 'forever' after attack by kick-boxer partner