The force is strong in a Norwich shopping centre
Young Jedi Knights clashed light sabres while the shortest man in Britain looked on in a fundraiser held at one of Norwich's premier shopping centres.
Over both days of this weekend The Mall, Norwich played host to the city's Star Wars Club, who posed for pictures and held a sale of memorabilia all in aid of the Community Sports Foundation.
And alongside them were also Michael Henbury, who starred in the last Harry Potter and whose height of 2'11' helped him play the role of an Ewok in the classic sci-fi adventure, and model Donna Africa of Britain's Got Talent fame.
Chairman of the Star Wars Club Richard Walker said he hoped the event would raise more than �1000 for the Norwich City run charity, and added:
'It's been a good few days and though most of the action was further up the mall we sent over some storm troopers and that got a good bit of attention.
You may also want to watch:
'We've had a lot of interest and now and the child are enjoying it especially the Jedi training where they get to dress up.'
- 1 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 2 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 3 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 4 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 5 Mayhem across city as drivers race to the petrol pumps
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 7 Shoe outlet opens first city centre branch in former Carphone Warehouse
- 8 Golden Triangle pub goes up for sale for half a million
- 9 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 10 Norfolk to be hit by weekend bus cancellations due to driver shortage