The Coral will headline The Waterfront in Norwich next week
- Credit: Courtesy of SJM Concerts
The Coral will be heading to Norwich in March as part of their headline Spring 2019 UK tour.
The show at The Waterfront will take place on March 1 and follows on from the release of their critically acclaimed album Move Through The Dawn.
The album is filled with well crafted, melodic and hopeful songs that in true Coral fashion are also eccentric. The album is informed by 60s and 70s music, but hardly beholden to it, and very much with its own character.
Move Through The Dawn also contains the singles Reaching Out For A Friend, Sweet Release, and Eyes Like Pearls, with the later playlisted at both 6Music and BBC Radio 2.
Since their debut EP release in 2001 The Coral have sold over a million UK albums, with five reaching the Top 10 including 2003's chart-topping Magic and Medicine.
Their eight Top 40 singles include Dreaming Of You, In The Morning, Pass It On, and Don't Think You're The First.
• Tickets to their show on March 1 are available for £17.50 advance from the UEA Ticket Bookings website
- 1 High-flyer at school to heroin addict - City homeless man reveals his story
- 2 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 3 From mustard to postcodes: 15 things Norwich has given the world
- 4 'Covid has killed us' - 65-year-old Norwich venue The Talk to close
- 5 Cockapoo Café coming to Norwich next month
- 6 Struggles to move out of Norfolk continue after school attack
- 7 Staff and customers gutted after fire badly damages popular takeaway
- 8 Community on high alert after cars targeted in city suburbs
- 9 Traffic and infrastructure fears as major housing project starts
- 10 Man sentenced for two robberies in two days