Norwich group The Coral Cross Band to celebrate album launch with hometown show
- Credit: Gordon Woolcock
Norwich indie pop rock group The Coral Cross Band are set to release their brand new album SCARs.
After a busy summer of performances last year, and the release of their first 6-track EP Seeds in early 2019, The Coral Cross Band spent some time during the back end of last year at local recording studio Blaze Studios working on the upcoming record - which will be made up of 11 tracks.
Comprised of Coral Cross (vocals and acoustic guitar), Antony Baldwin (bass guitar and backing vocals), Simon Evans (lead guitar) and Richard Stoney (drums), the band will mark the release with a launch show at The Brickmakers in Norwich on Janaury 31.
Local celebrity Neil Jones, from Smart Radio GY, will be introducing the night and bands with supporting sets from Shannon Crome and LeadBoots.
- Tickets to see The Coral Cross Band on January 31 at The Brickmakers are available for £3 on the door or for FREE with a copy of the album
You may also want to watch:
- If you pre-order the album for £10 you will receive a signed copy on the night of the show
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 3 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Teenagers set to be sentenced over stabbing
- 5 Grill van serving gourmet burgers and hot dogs gets residency at city pub
- 6 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 7 Virtual reality centre opens in Norwich with huge choice of games
- 8 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 9 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 10 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub