Norwich on Instagram: A celebration of everything great about our city
- Credit: Archant
On our Instagram account we have photo submissions everyday from local people that we share on our page to show what a truly fine city Norwich really is. From colourful sunsets across the market to bright sunny days showing the cathedral in all it's glory, we celebrate it all on our Norwich Evening News page which has more than 6,000 followers.
Our festive Christmas lights across the city
The historical buildings
Our colourful sunsets
The best breakfasts
You may also want to watch:
The atmosphere of our summer concerts
- 1 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 2 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 3 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 4 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 5 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 6 Changes in gambling habits see city bookies shutting up shop
- 7 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 10 Fish and chip shop offering battered birthday cake to celebrate 50 years
The brightest coloured houses
The wonderful Elm Hill
A rainbow over the market
The skyline is breathtaking
The people of Norwich are pretty amazing too!
If you'd like to share your photos with us please use the hashtag #NorwichEveningNews.