Norwich on Instagram: A celebration of everything great about our city
- Credit: Archant
On our Instagram account we have photo submissions everyday from local people that we share on our page to show what a truly fine city Norwich really is. From colourful sunsets across the market to bright sunny days showing the cathedral in all it's glory, we celebrate it all on our Norwich Evening News page which has more than 6,000 followers.
Our festive Christmas lights across the city
The historical buildings
Our colourful sunsets
The best breakfasts
The atmosphere of our summer concerts
- 1 School sacks suspended teacher after investigation and petition
- 2 Roads chaos continues with more work lined up at busy junction
- 3 House price boom pushing city buyers out of the market
- 4 All you need to know ahead of The Killers concert at Carrow Road
- 5 Green light for park and ride, drive throughs and offices near Norwich
- 6 When will work start on new Aldi store?
- 7 Meet the mystery city woman behind the Queen's post box topper
- 8 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 9 'Fast & Furious' modified cars reported speeding down industrial road
- 10 Staff tuck into emergency honeycomb after bees rescued from city pub
The brightest coloured houses
The wonderful Elm Hill
A rainbow over the market
The skyline is breathtaking
The people of Norwich are pretty amazing too!
If you'd like to share your photos with us please use the hashtag #NorwichEveningNews.