Norwich on Instagram: A celebration of everything great about our city
- Credit: Archant
On our Instagram account we have photo submissions everyday from local people that we share on our page to show what a truly fine city Norwich really is. From colourful sunsets across the market to bright sunny days showing the cathedral in all it's glory, we celebrate it all on our Norwich Evening News page which has more than 6,000 followers.
Our festive Christmas lights across the city
The historical buildings
Our colourful sunsets
The best breakfasts
You may also want to watch:
The atmosphere of our summer concerts
- 1 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 2 Murder victim is named as accused under armed guard in hospital
- 3 Fashion chain's £50,000 debt written off
- 4 Father stabbed to death 'after argument about motorbike noise'
- 5 Man killed and three wounded in multiple stabbing
- 6 Man dies after 'industrial incident' at farm
- 7 Police and air ambulance called to major incident near Norwich
- 8 Neighbours left shocked by fatal stabbing in 'quiet neighbourhood'
- 9 Man hiding in bathroom arrested after police find drugs at city home
- 10 Churros and Chorizo to open park cafe near Norwich
The brightest coloured houses
The wonderful Elm Hill
A rainbow over the market
The skyline is breathtaking
The people of Norwich are pretty amazing too!
If you'd like to share your photos with us please use the hashtag #NorwichEveningNews.