Multi-instrumental band The Burning Hell to play their first ever gig in Norwich
- Credit: The Burning Hell
The Burning Hell are set to play their first ever show in Norwich on November 28 with support from The Fox and Lady Di.
Canadian band The Burning Hell are set to play their first ever gig in Norwich on November 28 at the Bedfords Crypt, showcasing songs about love, life, hurricanes, shopping malls, the apocalypse and amateur rapping.
The Burning Hell is the songwriting project of Mathias Kom and also brings together Ariel Sharratt (bass, clarinet and drums) and Darren Browne (bouzouki and bass).
Literate, funny, melodic and memorable The Burning Hell mix harmonious pop, garage rock and European folk with delicate, tiny bedtime songs.
Following a sell out European tour earlier this year this is a rare chance to see the band play a set of their darkly humorous and heartfelt storytelling epics.
You may also want to watch:
They will be joined by cult band The Fox (featuring members from Stanley Brinks, Freschard & the Burning Hell) and supported by Norwich based new favourites Lady Di (self-described as 'just another new band' featuring members from Mega Emotion and Bearsuit).
Tickets to their show on November 28 at Bedfords Crypt in Norwich are available for £8 advance from here.
- 1 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 2 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich
- 3 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 4 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 5 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 6 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 7 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 8 Child sex abuse victim: 'I'm still angry, but haven't let him ruin my life'
- 9 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 10 Former policeman in court in Norwich charged with rape and assaults