Pub set to open inside Norwich Station
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
You'll soon be able to start your train journey in style as a pub is set to open at Norwich Station.
The SSP Group has submitted an application to Norwich City Council for an industrial style pub in the empty unit between WH Smith and the newly opened M&S Food.
The company, which operate brands such as Burger King and Starbucks, operates over 600 retail and catering outlets at airports and railway stations across the UK.
This includes The Beer House which is currently recruiting for 14 bar staff, 10 full-time and four part-time, for Norwich Station.
The new pub will be created by designers Octopus ID and will have table and raised seating and 'rusticated brickwork'.
The Beer House currently has seven branches across the UK including London Victoria, Manchester Victoria and Newcastle Airport.
READ MORE: WATCH: 'Nest crepes' with Mini Eggs arrive in NorwichThe pub chain also sells traditional food such as fish and chips, burgers and a full English breakfast.
Some of the branches also sell regional food including haggis and neeps and tatties at the Glasgow Central Beer House.
- 1 TUI flight to Tenerife cancelled as it was on the tarmac
- 2 Emergency services called to person in water on Prince of Wales Road
- 3 Traffic builds around Earlham Park as gates open for Let's Rock
- 4 Motorcylist in 50s in hospital with serious injuries after tyre shop crash
- 5 Mystery over who needs to cut overgrown hedge amid safety fears
- 6 New Tesco store opens in city centre
- 7 'I went to hospital with dental pain - it turns out I had cancer'
- 8 First look as Ainsley Harriott and Grace Dent visit Norwich for TV series
- 9 CityFibre anger as drills can be heard in Hellesdon until 10.30pm
- 10 Can you help trace this Norwich man's next of kin?
The beer range at other locations includes Flying Dog Brewery, Brewdog and Goose Island Beer Company.