Thanks to kind people who helped me after fall in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
I would like to than all the wonderful people who offered assistance to me when I fell over in Farmers Avenue on Tuesday, January 30.
It was a very cold evening and I am certain they all had warmer places to be.
However, they stayed and looked after me until a paramedic arrived and I was taken into the Castle Mall first aid room.
Thanks also to the Castle Mall for the use of those facilities and of course the paramedic.
I will not forget all the kindness shown to me that day.
You may also want to watch:
M Robinson, Norwich
- 1 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 2 Ex-filling station set to become kebab and pizza takeaway
- 3 Three teens arrested in connection with Norwich stabbing
- 4 Golden Triangle cocktail bar announces closure after 'troubling time'
- 5 Locals split as 'terrifying' 60-year-old chestnut tree is felled
- 6 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in
- 7 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 8 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 9 National tool firm opens third Norwich store
- 10 Police appeal after road in Sprowston is hit with two fires in one night