Thanks to kind people who helped me after fall in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
I would like to than all the wonderful people who offered assistance to me when I fell over in Farmers Avenue on Tuesday, January 30.
It was a very cold evening and I am certain they all had warmer places to be.
However, they stayed and looked after me until a paramedic arrived and I was taken into the Castle Mall first aid room.
Thanks also to the Castle Mall for the use of those facilities and of course the paramedic.
I will not forget all the kindness shown to me that day.
M Robinson, Norwich
- 1 Shabby shed being used by car hobbyist is 'planning breach', council says
- 2 Busy Norwich city centre road closed due to accident
- 3 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 4 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 5 Man who founded Norwich vet hospital retiring after 33 years
- 6 MP to hold meeting over huge patient backlog at city surgery
- 7 Couple's horror at 'mindless vandalism' as Christmas lights torn down
- 8 'I was a bit gutted' - What change of crest means for Norwich City tattoo fans
- 9 Concerns raised over plans for 180 homes in suburb village
- 10 Charity worker risks losing THOUSANDS due to ongoing moving delays