Tenor Alfie Boe to headline at Thetford Forest
Tenor Alfie Boe is the latest headliner to be announced for this summer's concerts in Thetford Forest, set to take the woodland stage on July 13.
The classically trained tenor has become well established as one of the country's most popular artists with acclaimed, sell-out, live concerts and two top 10 platinum-selling albums in the last 12 months.
Theatre-goers have witnessed sensational performances in shows such as Les Mis�rables in the West End and La Boh�me on Broadway.
And with albums like Alfie and Bring Him Home, his interpretation of the most revered and timeless songs has ensured an ever-growing fan base.
The singer's forest appearance will see him performing from his current albums as well as from classical and proms repertoire. He will be joined by an orchestra and special guest support.
Commenting on the show, Alfie Boe said: 'I am delighted to be asked to appear at Thetford Forest as part of Forestry Commission Live Music. It is going to be a real privilege to perform at such prestigious outdoor venues with beautiful trees as backdrops'.
t Tickets, priced �35.50 (subject to booking fee), will go on sale at 9am on January 20 from the Forestry Commission box office on 03000 680400 or at www.forestry.gov.uk/music
- 1 Customers in shock as parking charges rack up at retail park
- 2 Neighbourhood bemused after garage turned into barber shop
- 3 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 4 Protest planned as anger grows against 725 homes plan
- 5 Arrest after man found with large quantity of cannabis and lock knife
- 6 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 7 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 8 Neighbours saw homeowner using hosepipe to fight flames of school building
- 9 Former City defender Klose training with Championship club
- 10 City schools to share one site as building returned to council