Tenor Alfie Boe to headline at Thetford Forest
Tenor Alfie Boe is the latest headliner to be announced for this summer's concerts in Thetford Forest, set to take the woodland stage on July 13.
The classically trained tenor has become well established as one of the country's most popular artists with acclaimed, sell-out, live concerts and two top 10 platinum-selling albums in the last 12 months.
Theatre-goers have witnessed sensational performances in shows such as Les Mis�rables in the West End and La Boh�me on Broadway.
And with albums like Alfie and Bring Him Home, his interpretation of the most revered and timeless songs has ensured an ever-growing fan base.
The singer's forest appearance will see him performing from his current albums as well as from classical and proms repertoire. He will be joined by an orchestra and special guest support.
You may also want to watch:
Commenting on the show, Alfie Boe said: 'I am delighted to be asked to appear at Thetford Forest as part of Forestry Commission Live Music. It is going to be a real privilege to perform at such prestigious outdoor venues with beautiful trees as backdrops'.
t Tickets, priced �35.50 (subject to booking fee), will go on sale at 9am on January 20 from the Forestry Commission box office on 03000 680400 or at www.forestry.gov.uk/music
- 1 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 'We will come back stronger': Norwich restaurant to close for rebranding
- 4 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
- 5 'We do everything correctly': Norwich takeaway handed one star hygiene rating
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 8 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 9 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 10 Diggers roll into village as work begins on 267 home development