Tenor Alfie Boe to headline at Thetford Forest
Tenor Alfie Boe is the latest headliner to be announced for this summer's concerts in Thetford Forest, set to take the woodland stage on July 13.
The classically trained tenor has become well established as one of the country's most popular artists with acclaimed, sell-out, live concerts and two top 10 platinum-selling albums in the last 12 months.
Theatre-goers have witnessed sensational performances in shows such as Les Mis�rables in the West End and La Boh�me on Broadway.
And with albums like Alfie and Bring Him Home, his interpretation of the most revered and timeless songs has ensured an ever-growing fan base.
The singer's forest appearance will see him performing from his current albums as well as from classical and proms repertoire. He will be joined by an orchestra and special guest support.
You may also want to watch:
Commenting on the show, Alfie Boe said: 'I am delighted to be asked to appear at Thetford Forest as part of Forestry Commission Live Music. It is going to be a real privilege to perform at such prestigious outdoor venues with beautiful trees as backdrops'.
t Tickets, priced �35.50 (subject to booking fee), will go on sale at 9am on January 20 from the Forestry Commission box office on 03000 680400 or at www.forestry.gov.uk/music
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 8 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 9 Teen motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with bus in Norwich
- 10 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners