Temporary closure for Norwich library
Sarah HallA Norwich library is set to close its doors for more than two weeks to undergo refurbishment.Sarah Hall
A Norwich library is set to close its doors for more than two weeks to undergo refurbishment.
West Earlham Library will be closed from 6pm on Tuesday and will reopen at 9.15am on Thursday, May 20.
During the closure, the library will undergo refurbishment, while a self-service machine will also be installed, which will allow people to issue and return borrowed items themselves.
Books can be borrowed, renewed or returned at any Norfolk County Council library, although the closest ones to West Earlham Library are Costessey Library, in Breckland Road, Costessey, and Earlham Library, in Colman Road.
Library users can also renew books by telephoning 0344 800 8006 at the cost of a local call, or by logging on to Norfolk County Council's Library Service website www.norlink.norfolk.gov.uk
Norfolk County Council has apologised to library users for any inconvenience caused.
- 1 Two neighbouring properties go up for sale - and they both need some TLC
- 2 All you need to know ahead of the Lord Mayor's Celebration 2022
- 3 Buses damaged in city centre collision
- 4 Road closures revealed for Lord Mayor's Celebration
- 5 Blaze sees 20 passengers evacuated from city bus
- 6 New pub landlord welcomes back families and introduces street food menu
- 7 Can you spot yourself in the Lord Mayor's Procession crowd?
- 8 Mobility scooter trashed by hazardous wheelie bins
- 9 Vehicles worth £50k stolen from Royal Norfolk Show
- 10 'You owe us!': Furious holidaymakers demand compo