Temporary closure for Norwich library
Sarah HallA Norwich library is set to close its doors for more than two weeks to undergo refurbishment.Sarah Hall
A Norwich library is set to close its doors for more than two weeks to undergo refurbishment.
West Earlham Library will be closed from 6pm on Tuesday and will reopen at 9.15am on Thursday, May 20.
During the closure, the library will undergo refurbishment, while a self-service machine will also be installed, which will allow people to issue and return borrowed items themselves.
Books can be borrowed, renewed or returned at any Norfolk County Council library, although the closest ones to West Earlham Library are Costessey Library, in Breckland Road, Costessey, and Earlham Library, in Colman Road.
You may also want to watch:
Library users can also renew books by telephoning 0344 800 8006 at the cost of a local call, or by logging on to Norfolk County Council's Library Service website www.norlink.norfolk.gov.uk
Norfolk County Council has apologised to library users for any inconvenience caused.
- 1 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 2 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 3 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 4 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 5 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 6 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 7 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 8 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 9 'A little bit of hope' - Care home manager look back on last 10 months
- 10 Road in Norwich to close for four weeks for £50,000 improvement scheme