Temporary closure for Norwich library
Sarah HallA Norwich library is set to close its doors for more than two weeks to undergo refurbishment.Sarah Hall
A Norwich library is set to close its doors for more than two weeks to undergo refurbishment.
West Earlham Library will be closed from 6pm on Tuesday and will reopen at 9.15am on Thursday, May 20.
During the closure, the library will undergo refurbishment, while a self-service machine will also be installed, which will allow people to issue and return borrowed items themselves.
Books can be borrowed, renewed or returned at any Norfolk County Council library, although the closest ones to West Earlham Library are Costessey Library, in Breckland Road, Costessey, and Earlham Library, in Colman Road.
You may also want to watch:
Library users can also renew books by telephoning 0344 800 8006 at the cost of a local call, or by logging on to Norfolk County Council's Library Service website www.norlink.norfolk.gov.uk
Norfolk County Council has apologised to library users for any inconvenience caused.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 3 What 45,000 new homes will mean for our city
- 4 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 5 Five of the most expensive properties for rent in Norwich
- 6 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 7 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 8 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 9 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 10 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner