Teen faces court over danger in Drayton
Sarah HallA teenager will appear at court later this month charged with criminal damage and causing danger to road users after fence posts were thrown on a road in Drayton.Sarah Hall
A teenager will appear at court later this month charged with criminal damage and causing danger to road users after fence posts were thrown on a road in Drayton.
Police were called to reports of a youth removing electric fence posts from a field and throwing them onto Low Road, Drayton on Thursday 20 May - causing potential danger to road users.
A 14-year-old boy from the Norwich area was arrested at the scene and has been charged with criminal damage and causing danger to road users.
He will appear at Norwich Youth Court later this month. He cannot be named for legal reasons.
You may also want to watch:
Taverham and Drayton Sgt Richard Bedder said: 'This could have caused serious harm to the public.'
Two other youngsters were also given reprimands for their involvement in causing damage to the fence.
- 1 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 2 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 3 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 4 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 7 'Accidents waiting to happen' - Mum vows not to give up 20mph fight
- 8 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 9 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 10 Government could 'relax' lockdown before mid-February
To contact the Taverham and Drayton Safer Neighbourhood Team call 0845 456 4567 or e-mail email@example.com