Teen faces court over danger in Drayton
Sarah HallA teenager will appear at court later this month charged with criminal damage and causing danger to road users after fence posts were thrown on a road in Drayton.Sarah Hall
A teenager will appear at court later this month charged with criminal damage and causing danger to road users after fence posts were thrown on a road in Drayton.
Police were called to reports of a youth removing electric fence posts from a field and throwing them onto Low Road, Drayton on Thursday 20 May - causing potential danger to road users.
A 14-year-old boy from the Norwich area was arrested at the scene and has been charged with criminal damage and causing danger to road users.
He will appear at Norwich Youth Court later this month. He cannot be named for legal reasons.
You may also want to watch:
Taverham and Drayton Sgt Richard Bedder said: 'This could have caused serious harm to the public.'
Two other youngsters were also given reprimands for their involvement in causing damage to the fence.
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 Drip, drip, hooray! City's bottled water crisis solved
- 3 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 4 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 5 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder
- 6 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 7 Man steals £250 guitar from charity shop
- 8 Locals split as 'terrifying' 60-year-old chestnut tree is felled
- 9 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 10 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
To contact the Taverham and Drayton Safer Neighbourhood Team call 0845 456 4567 or e-mail email@example.com