Teen faces court over danger in Drayton
Sarah HallA teenager will appear at court later this month charged with criminal damage and causing danger to road users after fence posts were thrown on a road in Drayton.Sarah Hall
A teenager will appear at court later this month charged with criminal damage and causing danger to road users after fence posts were thrown on a road in Drayton.
Police were called to reports of a youth removing electric fence posts from a field and throwing them onto Low Road, Drayton on Thursday 20 May - causing potential danger to road users.
A 14-year-old boy from the Norwich area was arrested at the scene and has been charged with criminal damage and causing danger to road users.
He will appear at Norwich Youth Court later this month. He cannot be named for legal reasons.
Taverham and Drayton Sgt Richard Bedder said: 'This could have caused serious harm to the public.'
Two other youngsters were also given reprimands for their involvement in causing damage to the fence.
- 1 City centre steak restaurant to DOUBLE in size thanks to move
- 2 Road closed after BMW comes off the road in Mousehold Heath
- 3 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 4 Arrests after woman held hostage in home containing drugs and samurai sword
- 5 Arena plans expected to bring windfall to city
- 6 How clothing boss got Norwich hooked on luxury
- 7 Norwich cycle shop closes after 125 years in business
- 8 'Never too old': Barber who joined industry at 29 named best in region
- 9 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 10 Norwich independent school named one of best in East Anglia
To contact the Taverham and Drayton Safer Neighbourhood Team call 0845 456 4567 or e-mail email@example.com