Pop up tearoom to open in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Maples Tearoom is due to launch its summer pop up event at Studio 20 on Wensum Street later this month.
Jessica Gower and Natalie Hicks had dreamed of setting up their own tearoom since they were 11 years old. Now, after a successful pop up event in March, they are preparing for their summer tearoom event.
Maples Summer Pop Up, which will marry sweet treats with the chance to view and buy art pieces, runs from July 20- 22.
A cream tea deal, which consists of a scone with cream and jam and a cup of tea or coffee for £2.50, will be available between 10am-11.30am. There will also be a range of homemade flavoured lemonades including raspberry, mango and elderflower, available for takeaway or drinking inside.
As well as summery baked goods, Maple Tearooms are hosting an afternoon tea which visitors can book.
You may also want to watch:
Miss Gower and Miss Hicks said: 'We've been busy putting together lots of new tea blends and summer inspired recipes for our afternoon tea.
'We will once again be filling Studio 20 with an abundance of potted plants and cacti from Natalie and artwork from Jessica Mae Studio.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 3 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 4 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 5 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
- 6 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 7 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 8 Man and woman found dead in home
- 9 See artist's fascinating pictures of Norwich's Castle Mall construction
- 10 £800k roadworks branded 'waste of time and effort'
'Thank you so much to everyone who supported us at our last event. We are so excited to be hosting our Summer Pop Up, we hope to see lots of you there.'