After 50,000 animals, Norwich veterinary practice celebrates 25 years
- Credit: Taverham Vets
It has treated more than 50,000 animals and now a veterinary practice is celebrating its 25th anniversary.
Taverham Vets was founded in March 1994 in Breck Farm Lane by Roger Bannock, Joy Thompson and Louise Feltham.
The first practice was built on the grounds of the childhood home of siblings Dr Bannock and Dr Thompson.
Growing in size, the practice moved to Fir Covert Road with a purpose-built clinic. It now employs more than 80 staff with three branches across Taverham, Costessey and Aylsham.
In celebration of its anniversary, on March 20 the hospital will be hosing a party with a pet photo booth, giveaways and competitions.
You may also want to watch:
Nurse Hayley Hyam said: 'Taverham Vets may have grown in size but our focus remains the same as 25 years ago, to provide the best possible veterinary care and treatment to our patients alongside state-of-the-art facilities.'
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 4 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 6 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 7 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 8 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 9 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 10 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle