Talented Norwich pupils put on a great show
Talented young performers have been taking to the stage as City Academy Norwich performed the show CAN's Got Talent to a sell-out audience.
Singing, dancing, poetry and martial arts were among the wide-ranging entertainment performed by the 14 acts taking part in the show at the Earlham Road school.
The acts battled it out in front of an audience of 300 people to try to win the CAN Talent Award trophy.
Music teacher and show coordinator Jo Betts said: 'The students had been working hard since November for the show and it was the culmination of a lot of hard work. It was a really exciting event.'
Thirty-five students performed in the show and a number of students also helped out backstage. Eight City College Norwich students did the performers' hair and make up.
You may also want to watch:
Money from the ticket sales will go towards future productions at the school
Do you know somebody destined for stardom? Call reporter Emma Knights on 01603 772428 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 2 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 3 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 4 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 5 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 6 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 7 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 8 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 9 'A little bit of hope' - Care home manager look back on last 10 months
- 10 Road in Norwich to close for four weeks for £50,000 improvement scheme