Talented Norwich pupils put on a great show
Talented young performers have been taking to the stage as City Academy Norwich performed the show CAN's Got Talent to a sell-out audience.
Singing, dancing, poetry and martial arts were among the wide-ranging entertainment performed by the 14 acts taking part in the show at the Earlham Road school.
The acts battled it out in front of an audience of 300 people to try to win the CAN Talent Award trophy.
Music teacher and show coordinator Jo Betts said: 'The students had been working hard since November for the show and it was the culmination of a lot of hard work. It was a really exciting event.'
Thirty-five students performed in the show and a number of students also helped out backstage. Eight City College Norwich students did the performers' hair and make up.
You may also want to watch:
Money from the ticket sales will go towards future productions at the school
Do you know somebody destined for stardom? Call reporter Emma Knights on 01603 772428 or email email@example.com
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 2 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 3 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 4 Man due in court charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 5 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957
- 6 Pet carer service's appeal to survive after Covid and faulty van struggles
- 7 Long-suffering A11 drivers to benefit as 50-year-old road replaced
- 8 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 9 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 10 Meat factory for sale for £1.2million earmarked for homes