Take a look at Mantra’s new garden complete with barbecue and vodka slushie machine
- Credit: Archant
The manager wants to bring an Ibiza feel to Norwich
The garden at Mantra in Prince of Wales Road has undergone a huge refurbishment taking inspiration from the renowned Ocean Beach Club in Ibiza.
The new outdoor area looks like something straight out the Love Island Villa and boasts outdoor seating, fairy lights and an oval bed area.
There is also a barbecue which will serve burgers and hot dogs and a vodka slushie machine.
The garden was open to the public from Thursday night and has already proved popular with clubbers.
You may also want to watch:
Glen Sarabi, manager of Mantra, said: 'We opened it up this week and to say the reception to the garden was warming is an understatement.
'We have all new seating area with barbecue and vodka slushies and wanted to make it like the Ocean Beach Club in Ibiza that everyone is raving about at the moment.
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 3 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 4 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 5 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 6 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 7 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 8 All of Norwich's Christmas opening hours
- 9 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 10 One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale
'People were lapping up our new slushies.'
READ MORE: Love Island's Sam Bird poses for pictures with fans at Norwich barHungry clubbers will be able to tuck into cheeseburgers and hot dogs from the barbecue all summer long and the chef from BOND No.28 in Tombland will be in charge of cooking.
The slushies are in tropical and secret blue flavours and will cost between £3.50 and £4.
Mr Sarabi added: 'The refurbishment was part of a tidy up which was needed and we wanted to make sure it was ready for the summer.
READ MORE: Love Island final to be shown at Norfolk pub with pizza and prosecco'We didn't realise it would be this warm though.'
Mantra is open 10pm to 4am Thursday to Sunday.