Take a look at Mantra’s new garden complete with barbecue and vodka slushie machine
- Credit: Archant
The manager wants to bring an Ibiza feel to Norwich
The garden at Mantra in Prince of Wales Road has undergone a huge refurbishment taking inspiration from the renowned Ocean Beach Club in Ibiza.
The new outdoor area looks like something straight out the Love Island Villa and boasts outdoor seating, fairy lights and an oval bed area.
There is also a barbecue which will serve burgers and hot dogs and a vodka slushie machine.
The garden was open to the public from Thursday night and has already proved popular with clubbers.
You may also want to watch:
Glen Sarabi, manager of Mantra, said: 'We opened it up this week and to say the reception to the garden was warming is an understatement.
'We have all new seating area with barbecue and vodka slushies and wanted to make it like the Ocean Beach Club in Ibiza that everyone is raving about at the moment.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 'I'd be utterly lost without it' - Family told to dig up vegetable patch
- 3 Calls for 'white elephant' bus lane to be opened for emergencies
- 4 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 5 'Freedom Day' Hindu wedding in Norwich watched by 5m plus people
- 6 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 7 Where are the best rooftop bars in Norwich?
- 8 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 9 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 10 Faulty streetlights in city suburb prompt safety fears at night
'People were lapping up our new slushies.'
READ MORE: Love Island's Sam Bird poses for pictures with fans at Norwich barHungry clubbers will be able to tuck into cheeseburgers and hot dogs from the barbecue all summer long and the chef from BOND No.28 in Tombland will be in charge of cooking.
The slushies are in tropical and secret blue flavours and will cost between £3.50 and £4.
Mr Sarabi added: 'The refurbishment was part of a tidy up which was needed and we wanted to make sure it was ready for the summer.
READ MORE: Love Island final to be shown at Norfolk pub with pizza and prosecco'We didn't realise it would be this warm though.'
Mantra is open 10pm to 4am Thursday to Sunday.