Take a look at Mantra’s new garden complete with barbecue and vodka slushie machine
- Credit: Archant
The manager wants to bring an Ibiza feel to Norwich
The garden at Mantra in Prince of Wales Road has undergone a huge refurbishment taking inspiration from the renowned Ocean Beach Club in Ibiza.
The new outdoor area looks like something straight out the Love Island Villa and boasts outdoor seating, fairy lights and an oval bed area.
There is also a barbecue which will serve burgers and hot dogs and a vodka slushie machine.
The garden was open to the public from Thursday night and has already proved popular with clubbers.
Glen Sarabi, manager of Mantra, said: 'We opened it up this week and to say the reception to the garden was warming is an understatement.
'We have all new seating area with barbecue and vodka slushies and wanted to make it like the Ocean Beach Club in Ibiza that everyone is raving about at the moment.
- 1 Norwich cocktail bar and restaurant relaunches with new name and menu
- 2 Everything you need to know about the Sweet Briar Road closure
- 3 Supporters' fears that Spurs game at Carrow Road may turn nasty
- 4 Sewage seeps through floorboards and blocks sinks in apartment block
- 5 Finishing touches added to new Tesco store in city centre
- 6 Two men charged in connection with Class A drug dealing in Norwich
- 7 Huge 'magazine worthy' bungalow near Norwich is back up for sale for £1.1m
- 8 Fashion boutique to shut with FOUR MONTH closing down sale
- 9 Why NR3 is being dubbed the 'new Shoreditch'
- 10 Nursery confirms closure following financial battle
'People were lapping up our new slushies.'
READ MORE: Love Island's Sam Bird poses for pictures with fans at Norwich barHungry clubbers will be able to tuck into cheeseburgers and hot dogs from the barbecue all summer long and the chef from BOND No.28 in Tombland will be in charge of cooking.
The slushies are in tropical and secret blue flavours and will cost between £3.50 and £4.
Mr Sarabi added: 'The refurbishment was part of a tidy up which was needed and we wanted to make sure it was ready for the summer.
READ MORE: Love Island final to be shown at Norfolk pub with pizza and prosecco'We didn't realise it would be this warm though.'
Mantra is open 10pm to 4am Thursday to Sunday.