Take a first look inside the new ‘twisted circus’ bar replacing Rocco’s
- Credit: Archant
All the fun of the fair is coming to Norwich as new concept bar Bished is coming to Prince of Wales Road.
The bar opens this Saturday August 11 and has a 'twisted circus' theme and will have regular live shows including dancers, fire breathers and stilt walkers.
There is a number of stages around the 'production venue' and a dance floor with LED screens.
The bar is decorated with graffiti and will also have a chilled seating area for those looking to unwind.
Alongside a normal bar menu, Bished will serve a range of cocktails, such as Pornstar Martini and Woo Woo, and a range of gins including pink and violet varieties.
You may also want to watch:
American bar snacks will also be available such as candyfloss, popcorn and hot dogs.
Levi Solomon, general manager, said: Bished is not your average bar and is a production venue with a twisted circus theme.
READ MORE: Loaded fries company The Bucket List set to open in Cromer and Norwich'There is lots of graffiti and its very light heavy, with a lot of stages and a chilled area too.
- 1 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 2 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 3 'People love it' - Landlady opens second pub in Earlham Road
- 4 Norwich's Jack Wills store to close
- 5 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 6 City fan park takes shape ahead of England's Euro 2020 opener
- 7 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 8 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 9 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 10 Stylish bungalow to rent on edge of Norwich - and it even has a hot tub
'Everywhere you look there will be some sort of production going on and a performer doing something weird and wonderful.
'It's a completely different venue to Rocco's and has taken six weeks to transform the bar and it's been a challenge but it looks absolutely brilliant.'
READ MORE: Everything you need to know about Sundown Festival 2018Bished is open 5pm until late evening Monday to Thursday, 9pm to 4am Friday and 5pm to 4am Saturday.