Take a first look inside the new ‘twisted circus’ bar replacing Rocco’s
- Credit: Archant
All the fun of the fair is coming to Norwich as new concept bar Bished is coming to Prince of Wales Road.
The bar opens this Saturday August 11 and has a 'twisted circus' theme and will have regular live shows including dancers, fire breathers and stilt walkers.
There is a number of stages around the 'production venue' and a dance floor with LED screens.
The bar is decorated with graffiti and will also have a chilled seating area for those looking to unwind.
Alongside a normal bar menu, Bished will serve a range of cocktails, such as Pornstar Martini and Woo Woo, and a range of gins including pink and violet varieties.
American bar snacks will also be available such as candyfloss, popcorn and hot dogs.
Levi Solomon, general manager, said: Bished is not your average bar and is a production venue with a twisted circus theme.
READ MORE: Loaded fries company The Bucket List set to open in Cromer and Norwich'There is lots of graffiti and its very light heavy, with a lot of stages and a chilled area too.
- 1 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 2 'Fixer upper' lodge home goes up for sale near Norwich city centre
- 3 Burger off! Petition launched to scrap new McDonald's plan
- 4 Tourist slapped with £100 parking fine for cash machine stop
- 5 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
- 6 'Not our fault' - City man hits back on abandoned caravan after land dispute
- 7 Battered bus shelter wrapped in police tape after delivery van smash
- 8 Burglars smash way into Patisserie Valerie and nab cash
- 9 Walker furious as beauty spot 'ruined' by bush chopping
- 10 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
'Everywhere you look there will be some sort of production going on and a performer doing something weird and wonderful.
'It's a completely different venue to Rocco's and has taken six weeks to transform the bar and it's been a challenge but it looks absolutely brilliant.'
READ MORE: Everything you need to know about Sundown Festival 2018Bished is open 5pm until late evening Monday to Thursday, 9pm to 4am Friday and 5pm to 4am Saturday.