Synth-pop duo Erasure to perform at University of East Anglia
- Credit: Archant
A synth-pop duo who have sold more than twenty five million albums worldwide are due to perform in Norwich.
Erasure, who released their first single in 1985, will take to the stage at the Nick Rayns LCR at the University of East Anglia in February.
Andy Bell and Vince Clarke secured 24 consecutive top 40 hits in the UK from 1986 to 2007 and in 1989 won the Brit Award for Best British Group.
Now, they will be performing tracks from their seventeenth - and latest - studio album, World Be Gone, which includes ballads and politically driven songs.
Tickets to see Erasure at the LCR on Thursday, February 22, 2018, go on sale at 10am on Friday, June 2 from www.ueaticketbookings.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 7.30pm, those aged 14 and over can attend and tickets cost £37.50 subject to booking fee.
For further information, please contact email@example.com
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 3 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 4 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 5 'People make slavery jokes' - Black student on racism in schools
- 6 £800k roadworks branded 'waste of time and effort'
- 7 Despair over fly-tipping and rats in city suburb
- 8 City bursts into life for Norwich Pride 2021
- 9 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 10 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'