Synth-pop duo Erasure to perform at University of East Anglia
- Credit: Archant
A synth-pop duo who have sold more than twenty five million albums worldwide are due to perform in Norwich.
Erasure, who released their first single in 1985, will take to the stage at the Nick Rayns LCR at the University of East Anglia in February.
Andy Bell and Vince Clarke secured 24 consecutive top 40 hits in the UK from 1986 to 2007 and in 1989 won the Brit Award for Best British Group.
Now, they will be performing tracks from their seventeenth - and latest - studio album, World Be Gone, which includes ballads and politically driven songs.
Tickets to see Erasure at the LCR on Thursday, February 22, 2018, go on sale at 10am on Friday, June 2 from www.ueaticketbookings.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 7.30pm, those aged 14 and over can attend and tickets cost £37.50 subject to booking fee.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 3 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 4 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 5 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus