Readers capture photos of beautiful sunset over Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
It may be getting colder, but the skies are certainly just as pretty.
The skies over Norfolk were stunning yesterday evening, as these pictures captured by social media users show.
Readers shared their images with us via social media, highlighting that while the days may be getting shorter and the nights longer, the sunsets are just as beautiful as ever.
Last night (24 October) was also the night of the Hunters Moon - the first full moon after a Harvest Moon. Photos have already been captured in the previous days of the moon almost at its fullest.
Temperatures are also set to plummet this weekend, with people being told to expect a 'shock to the system'. We could see temperatures drop to 1C by the weekend, with wind speeds hitting 50mph on the Norfolk coast.
Do you have any pictures of the sunset or the Hunters Moon? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or send them to us via Facebook or Twitter.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norwich takeaway's food poisoning complaint investigation closed
- 2 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 3 Tenants battled 'extreme mould' for months
- 4 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 5 City star Buendia reveals Messi's Argentina intervention
- 6 Drivers delivering for Amazon have hundreds of pounds of pay withheld
- 7 New Turkish takeaway which cooks over coals shows how kebabs should be done
- 8 Former Norwich North MP and champion of city Dr Ian Gibson dies
- 9 Tributes paid to popular Avenue Middle School head who taught thousands of Norwich children
- 10 Pub relying on British public's resolve ahead of reopening outside space