Can you spot yourself in our Sundown Festival 2021 gallery?
- Credit: DENISE BRADLEY/Archant2021
With chart-topping acts and the chance to party in a crowd once more, festival-goers at Sundown were in high spirits.
The event runs until Sunday evening at the Norfolk Showground and drum and bass band Rudimental will bring the festival to a close.
The Saturday headliner was rapper Bugzy Malone and other acts that have performed so far include Becky Hill, Joel Corry and Example.
At the event, there are four stages which are the main stage, The Castle, The Nest and Mystree and there is also a VIP area.
Revellers at the event were dressed in colourful costumes and the site was a sea of bucket hats.
Ticket-holders also enjoyed fun fair rides and food from a range of vendors, with a long queue at the McDonald's free chicken nuggets kiosk.
After the event was cancelled in 2020 due to the pandemic, it seemed everyone was happy to be back.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich
- 3 'We will come back stronger': Norwich restaurant to close for rebranding
- 4 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
- 5 'We do everything correctly': Norwich takeaway handed one star hygiene rating
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 8 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 9 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 10 Mum who gave birth TWICE in lockdown says she owes sanity to city charity